BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Andre Holland and Juliet Rylance in "The Knick"

IR affair continues in 1st and 2nd season for Dr Edwards (Black Doctor in 1900's) and Prominent rich white wife Cornelia Robertson:

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  2. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What show are you talking about?

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Masters of Sex.

I was disappointed in that the story of Robert had to be concluded by Libby talking about him and how he died. I thought it was a bit whack. But I'm not sure if hate mail was a deciding factor. Believe it or not many people love that relationship and even the woman running the show said she was pleased how so many thought highly of the actor who played Robert. But even back then, back when the second season was coming to an end, she was not able to say his character was definitely coming back.

The show does jump ahead years between seasons and even during seasons so it isn't totally out of left field for TPTB to leave that storyline behind. Then again jumping ahead in time hasn't stopped them from bringing back numerous white characters who had been pushed to the side after the jump.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Michael Ealy and love interest Jordana Brewster on the set of ABC's murder mystery Secrets and Lies (season 2) on Oct 9, 2015.

7. ColiBreh1

I guess that show is an Anthology series similar to "American Horror Story", "True Detective", & Fargo". Because I never had any interest in the during the first season, but I'll definitely be tuning in for Season 2 after looking at the season 2 cast on Wikipedia:

Season 2 cast:

Michael Ealy as Eric Warner
    Juliette Lewis as Detective Andrea Cornell
    Jordana Brewster as Kate Warner
    Mekia Cox as Amanda Warner
    Charlie Barnett as Patrick Warner
    Kenny Johnson as Danny
    Terry O'Quinn as John Warner
    AnnaLynne McCord as Melanie Warner

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Jordana Brewster is amazing.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn I really liked Ryan Phillipe in the last one I was interested in seeing how far it went with the daughter.

10. ColiBreh1

Based on the producers' preview for the episode that aired earlier this week, looks they are headed in that direction (0:45 second mark):

[YOUTUBE]z72JAGuR6TI[/YOUTUBE]

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BG,that sucked. I wished that affair continuted on Masters Of Sex. As for the Knick I will be watching.

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Hulu series Casual lastest episode

Eliza Coupe, Teri Andrez have some fun with a brother

It was suppose to be a 4way but the girls decided they would rather just play with the brother.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

link to a long gif
    http://gfycat.com/PoliticalCreepyBlacknorwegianelkhound

Not Eliza first dip in the IR pool she had a fling on Scrubs with Lee Thompson's character and she played Damon Wayans Jr's wife on the show Happy Endings.

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Wait....Eliza Coupe got naked for a show I've never heard of before?

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hulu. My sister-in-law's sister loves Hulu and swears by it. She's ordered it to replace the Dish network that the housing board had for years when they first moved into their home.

15. ColiBreh1

I'm currently watching Episode 4 of the current season of "Fargo" (Season 2) on FX.

Bokeem Woodbine plays a crime boss from out of town (Kansas City) on this show named Mike Milligan. Bokeem's character is having a fling with the daughter of the oldest son in the local (Fargo, North Dakota) Crime family, Simone Gerhardt (Played by Rachel Keller).

16. ColiBreh1

Reggie Austin will be playing Peggy Carter's love interest Jason Wilkes in the upcoming season of "Agent Carter":
    [YOUTUBE]Qeea6Xr6W2g[/YOUTUBE]

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Wonder how this will play out in this time era on this show :rolleyes:

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Their relationship can only go so far, because we know from Captain America 2 that her future husband is a white guy.

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Haha, right?!

She's smokin' hot.

20. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

MTV's Are You the One finally has three interracial pairings between three black guys and three white women.

There was a thread on it, but I cannot find it on here for now. But, the thread was about interracial pairings and now, they all won it, despite this season between really rough.