BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Just watched another episode of the show on UK's LivingTV and the only couple to connect were an IR couple Justin and Vicky
    (sorry no pics)
    Did anyone else see it?

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No, fam.

Quit rubbing it in!

We don't get UK shows over here. [​IMG]

3. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yep I've watched it and don't really think to much of it, I remember that most of the guys weren't really much cop to look at, the black guy was the best of the bunch but not what I'd call remotely hot, lol although last weeks aren't a patch on those minger twin boys, I about laughed my socks off with those two, the girls were sooooo disappointed :smt003

I have decided not to watch it again as it's SH*T!

4. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

This is pretty much exactly what I imagine IB to look like :smt055

5. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

New tv show on MTV called, "I just want my pants back" starring Carlos Jordan.

He is black alternative comedian (in real life) in an IR relationship with Elizabeth Hower. (Actress)

The show is like "Friends" but with a Brother with a White girl.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are they b & w characters together in the show, or just buddies?

7. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

I just want my Pants back

http://www.mtv.com/videos/i-just-wa....jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=36364&channelId=1

This is the link to Episode 3: Carlos lives with Elizabeth downstairs and gets invited to upstairs swinger's party, possible orgy. Carlos makes out with Elizabeth, backs out of orgy after the white girl swinger grabs Carlos hand and puts it on her breast.

Warning : There are commercials.

p.s. Not just buddies. They live together!

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Your comedian in real life thing threw me off. Are they dating off the show as well as on it?

9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

11. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Dating Game show with George Lopez as host. Black Italian guy with accent chooses white blond over black girl to date.

I do feel sorry for those black girls that get rejected by black men. Maybe some white guy will choose her in the next show.

12. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

WTF?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:eek: I swear, I thought he wrote, "chooses white blind over..."

14. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

I actually checked this show out last time it was on. Between every other sexual reference the women were making and the silly dances they do with the entrance/exit songs, I find it to be a tad shallow and a little cheesy. That pretty much sums it up. Suppose it's not too much of a bad thing since it's a show based on first impressions and appearances.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What dating show isn't shallow?

16. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Blonde beauty character abigail deveraux on days of our lives is makin out with a young handsome black doctor!

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And now for the soap opera question(s);when did it happen? Will it last long enough for a wedding? Is it sincere or just sex?

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Got to catch that on SoapNet tomorrow.

19. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I haven't watched DOOL in years, but that's my story! Now I'm interested...

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You do realize that most shows on the major networks, day or night, are technically soap operas? DOOL is simply a daytime soap.

soap op·er·a
    Noun

A television or radio drama series dealing typically with daily events in the lives of the same group of characters.

Synonyms
    serial - soap