BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Paramount+ just dropped a teaser trailer for the upcoming 4th & final season of "Evil":

2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I hope David and Kristen finally knock boots for real.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

there no black actor even !!

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This was at least deserving of 6 seasons

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Not even a Black Latino actor. I read of brothers who are gangsters deal with her.

6. ColiBreh1

I watched episode 6 last night. That episode felt even more blantenly like an "Atlanta" episode. LOL.

7. ColiBreh1

Trailer for the upcoming 3rd season of "Girls5eva" dropped yesterday & it looks like the show has moved from Peacock to Netflix:

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah there is no Black Actor that does anything relevant.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The relationship between newly promoted fire captain Jake (Jordan Calloway) and ER nurse Cara (Sabina Gadecki) deepens as CBS's Fire Country returns for season 2.

32.jpg 45.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

I haven't gotten into "Schmigadoon" yet. But I do I find interesting that y'all watched a musical comedy show in "Schmigadoon" & y'all watched "Reboot", but y'all wouldn't give a previous Netflix sitcom starring Keegan-Michael Key, "Friends from College", a shot. And this was despite the fact, Keegan-Michael Key had a big name actress playing his wife (Cobie Smulders) + he had a side IR love interest. I hope y'all reflect & finally give "Friends from College" a shot. Since Netflix started doing original programming, it was probably the show I was most disappointed that Netflix cancelled early. But at least it got 2 seasons instead of just 1.

11. ColiBreh1

In case y'all need a refresher, here's the big reveal from last season's finale:

12. darkcurry

Schmigadoon was a little more creative than Friends From College in my opinion. I gave it a shot. Fell flat to me. Just like S2 of Schmigadoon wasn't really good(more so towards the end). It was meh to me.

13. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Interracial couple on AppleTV show Criminal Record, crucial to plot.[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

It's an HBO Max show called "The Girls on the Bus":

Looks like a "Scandal" Knockoff.

15. darkcurry

Nice to see Melissa Benoist in a potential IR with a black man. Although this so far is looking like something I will pass on. I was not that big of a fan of Scandal. lol.

16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I was not big on "Scandal" either but this seems like an entirely different show than that. She was a political fixer and these are members of the press representing their news outlets whether they be blogs or traditional media. Also I need to get some value out of my subscription to Max:)

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

These ladies are press corp from my brief look at the trailer. It is like that movie years ago of the 2012 presidential election with two different young adults working the GOTV operation . . . I think it was interracial too but I don't remember the title.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know about this. Yeah I'm glad to see Melissa Benoist in an IR relationship, especially after the disgrace that was Supergirl season 2 and beyond lol. But her character here looks a little too into that politician she's covering.

It's right there in the trailer: her coworkers tease her for being "uptight" even though she's having sex with her husband. Guess who could probably help her loosen up a bit?

I predict a love triangle or at least some level of unfaithfulness on her part (and this looks like enough of a girl power movie that she won't face any consequences for it). I hope I'm wrong and her marriage is rock solid.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

The Black guy is apart of the main cast and the White not so that's a positive sign.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. mr.roboto

mr.roboto New Member

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List