BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That makes me feel just a little bit better about it. Thanks for the info. Like I said I hope my gut feeling is wrong.

Edit>
    On second thought I'm not sure it matters if the side dude isn't a main character. They could easily have a one night stand that "empowers" her, framing adultery as something positive. I really hope I'm being too pessimistic lol

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I actually just started it! Trying to finish the first book before the Netflix series hits. I'll try to keep you updated once I have some info.

Edit>
    I did a little peeking online, and I don't think the book is gonna help with your question. Since the original novel is Chinese, they changed a bunch of characters for the English language "international" adaptation. There was a previous Chinese adaptation too.

In this case I think both these characters, along with 2 or 3 others, were a single character in the book. Hopefully that will make some sense to me as I read lol

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This looks pretty good! I'm a fan of Jovan Adepo's characters he brings to the screen. The guy is underrated imo.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Alyssa Diaz & Nonzo Anozie from Zoo

[​IMG]

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Fire Country Scores Season 3 Renewal At CBS

CBS has renewed the hit Friday night drama Fire Country for a third season.

From creators and executive producers Tony Phelan, Joan Rater, and Max Thieriot, the series follows Bode Donovan (Thieriot), a young convict seeking redemption and a shortened prison sentence by joining a prison release firefighting program in Northern California. The program partners inmates with elite firefighters to extinguish unpredictable wildfires across the region.

moment.png

Jordan Calloway and Sabina Gadecki in CBS' Fire Country.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Were Bobby Lashley & Lana, faces or heels, during their onscreen relationship?

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Heels.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Just started watching the TV adaptation of "Crash" the 2006 Oscar Winning Movie of the Year. This white housewife is going to get dicked down by the Black guy from season one of "90120" who played a music mogul I am 97% sure. Christina the cheerleader played his daughter on "90210". The series is free on @Tubi and I think it is pretty good so far. I didn't have Starz when it was on cable so I never could watch it back then.

EDIT: Oh they DEFINITELY going to fuck based on their personal bio convos

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Point me to the episode when it happens.

11. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

actress name !!

12. Young Herschel

I will let you know lol. I just finished episode four or five when the drinking took over and I hit the bed ?. You got to love secret gems like this on @Tubi because you get a whole series of great content that you never knew about. I felt like same about "Shots Fired" which also has IR content and was surprisingly well produced by Fox . . . a hidden gem .

13. Young Herschel

I will get it to you when I figure out where I know her from. She is absolutely familiar but I haven't figured out from where yet. She has been around for a while doing dramas. This is a really enjoyable show . . . a true hidden gem on @Tubi. Better value than a movie in a substantial way because you get hours and hours of MA content rather than just 1.75 hours like a movie.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!! Just use the IMDB app on your phone/tablet. That's how I always look up who a familiar actor is who I'm not sure who there are or where I now em from, when watching a TV show or film.

15. Young Herschel

That is exactly what I went and did. I just wasn't in a rush or anything because whenever I spend the late night drinking and drugging . . . I am in no rush to do anything the next day ;)

Clare Carey ~ She played the bartender on CBS's 'Jericho" who was having an affair with the Mayor's son. She also appeared on "Charmed"and "Revenge" ~ [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  16. Shulz021

Jokko Sims (Burk) & Inbar Lavi (Ravit) From The Last Ship

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Young Herschel

The new British prep school boarding show produced by the BBC which Tubi purchased the distribution rights of "Boarders" is like a copycat of Netflix's "Elite" I think but there is interracial content apparently with interracial flirting by one girl in the pilot episode and the interracial first kiss on a second girl in the second episode. Will post trailer tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you can soon.

19. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for the BBC produced, TUBI distributed new series "Boarders" ~

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Shulz021

Brandon Jay McLaren (Jamil) & Seychelle Gabriel (Lourdes) From Falling Skies

[​IMG]