BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Be careful. You're sounding like the Booty Warrior in The Boondocks episode A Date With The Booty Warrior. LOL

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

C'mon man cut the white girls some slack in the ass department lol. Most of them do not have ass and brothers who are into white chicks are not necessarily there because of the ass because y'all know the sistas, and boricua mamis have the donkey booty:cool:

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ah hahahaha!

These days, white girls have booty. Some fake sure but there are some out there with donks. I think I am just disappointed in Megan, here I am thinking she had more than she does.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Didn't you watch the first Transformers film? Megan wore denim shorts. I didn't see much even in those shorts. But she had her face. Maybe you should check out the rest of her films and images. The camera can put 15 pounds on a person.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think her high-water mark was with Transformers and Jonah Hex (which I actually went to the theater to see) and she's been hovering around the middle of the pack since that time.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jonah Hex was a box office flop because not many people remember Jonah Hex. I remember him but I wasn't into western comic books. Megan would've been in the other films of she didn't make that remark about Michael Bay, whom I call "Big Bang." I call him this because he goes big and spares no expense. He and Jerry Bruckheimer seem to have a military fetish going on.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BRoller,I hope you have the list of the White actresses with the nice donk like say ScarJo,et.

8. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

After a google search..

Christina Hendricks
    Jessica Biel
    Kate Hudson
    Kate Beckinsale
    Katharine McPhee
    Krysten Ritter

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

YAAAAASSSSSS

10. orejon4

Movies that go "Boom"!

11. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Kate Hudson going to be in that new Richard Pryor movie, hopefully she shows that donk

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learn something every day. I kind of noticed Ms.Hudson's booty some time back and did not know Beckinsale,McPhee,and Ritter.

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Most of them have nice butts but I wouldn't call them donks

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

"donk" doesn't fit that last of women :confused:

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Y'all watching this? It's 7 episodes into the season, with 3 episodes left to go. It's now officially a love triangle on the show.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Like how they are doing on supergirl? Haven't seen all the episodes yet, but are they writing it better is it interesting? Because on supergirl her love triangle is written horribly IMO.

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

It became nonexistent in the later episodes.

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

All i know is brothers are not into white chicks because of their booty because whooties are in the minority and some of these whooties are european latino whooties and they might have had ethnic mixing eons ago.

20. orejon4

I agree. I've never been that booty-crazy.