BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like we might get some IR based on the promo for the 8th episode of the season airing this week:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-QayiCyFoIU
    [YOUTUBE]-QayiCyFoIU[/YOUTUBE]
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4nr-WlIPCyg
    [YOUTUBE]4nr-WlIPCyg[/YOUTUBE]

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

It Sure isn't Winston :smt043 :smt043

3. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Kate's isn't massive but it's got such a nice round look to it, and skin tone.

[​IMG]

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boris Kodjoe (Dr. Will Campbell) and Jillian Murray (Dr. Heather Pinkney) have a friends-with-benefits arrangement on CBS' med drama Code Black.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He got a hotter girl in my opinion

8. ColiBreh1

Are they both regulars on the show? I really don't want to watch a CBS procedural just to see some IR.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

How much IR(ww/bm) is on primetime T.V. now?

This is marvelous , T.V. is now officially unafraid. Hopefully mainstream movies are next. :)

Sidenote: Has anybody notice the three top female heroine shows has/had the main character involved in IR.

Jessica JONES

Supergirl (even though her love life is poorly written. lol)

Agent Carter

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw a brief IR fling on The Haves and Have Nots on OWN. One of the characters finally went to bed with a blond who really wants him but,later rejects her.

11. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Was the blonde Allison McAtee?

12. Shulz021

Had to shut that down :smt043

13. ColiBreh1

LOL. I just got done watching this past week's episode (8th Episode) about an hour or so ago. I can't believe I got suckered into this thread even though I knew better. I never once believed Reagan/Megan Fox would hook up with Winston/Lamorne Morris. If Coach/Damon Wayans Jr. was still on the show, I could buy Reagan hooking up with him. But not Winston, he's too goofy a character.

In the episode just before Winston is gonna hook-up with Reagan, he all of sudden realizes he's into his less attractive cop partner Aly/Nasim Pedrad.

I'm not totally disappointed though, becasue I felt they were setting that Winston/Aly IR 'ship up last season.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  14. Shulz021

:smt043 :smt043

15. ColiBreh1

Having y'all been watching "American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson" on FX?

Through the first 5 episodes that have aired, it defintely looks like an IR 'ship is building between Sarah Paulson (playing proscuter Marcia Clark) & Sterling K. Brown (playing co-proscuter Christopher Darden).

The 6th episode is airing right now & I saw this pic posted on Twitter:
    [​IMG]

Did Marcia Clark & Chris Darden have an IR 'ship in real life? I don't know because I was 5 or 6 years old back in 1994 when the whole OJ case was going on, so I'm learning A LOT for the first time by watching this show.

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

They ended that romance real quick.

They could have at least let the brotha get some in the season finale.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Looks like something is brewing on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Come on. You knew all along who it was Carter's heart really belonged to, Can't be upset about that. I'm satisfied that TPTB at least cast a black guy to be her temporary fling in what was ultimately a semi-love triangle.

19. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Plus he actually lives at the end, and it doesn't boil down to the "noble black folks sacrifice play" routine.. ;)

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Viewers of the NBC series BlindSpot learned this week that FBI agent Edgar Reade (Rob Brown) and his coworker's sister Sarah Weller (Jordana Spiro) have been carrying on a secret relationship.