BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

We finally got more Wally & Jesse scenes in last week's episode (Episode 20 of Season 2) of "The Flash".

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No, he IS currently in a relationship with the female cop.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

‘Containment’ Canceled By The CW After One Season

[​IMG]

The slow and steady not always wins the race. The CW has opted not to renew Julie Plec’s new drama Containment for a second season. Four episodes into its freshman run, Containment has been consistent, averaging a 0.5 rating in 18-49 (Live+same day) each time. Still, the network may have looked at its retention from the sizable Flash lead-in, which was not great. The CW confirmed that there would be no second installment of Containment, which it called a limited series.

4. ColiBreh1

This show got picked up to series today.

EDIT: FUCCCC!!!!! I just read the description of the show & watched the teaser. The show takes place after Romeo & Juliet die. Romeo & Juliet are only gonna be in the Pilot. I guess I'll only watch the pilot, than quit.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Its Shonda-Fantasy Land out of control again. The main lovers are some white dude from one prominent family and a black female who happens to be the cousin of Juliet. This makes no sense because the story takes place in the same time and setting of Romeo and Juliet, Italy of the 1500s (or is it 1400s?). So how do we get a black cousin of Juliet? Then the announcement came of who would be playing the doomed lovers of Romeo and Juliet in the first episode and Shonda doubled down by making Romeo a black guy. Hello? Give me a break with this nonsense.

The show is based upon a novel by some white female author who came up with an idea of a romantic storyline immediately following the deaths of Romeo and Juliet. Of course in her book none of these main characters are black but when Shonda purchased the rights of course she had to add that element. Shonda can't make shows without putting a black woman front and center. This would be more acceptable if she tried to do an updated version of Romeo and Juliet in a more modern day setting but of course that would make too much sense.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[youtube]/nAo6RiWWF1Q[/youtube]

Still Star-Crossed
    teaser.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Kristen Bell seems to be getting type cast in IR comedies. ;)

[YOUTUBE]UMf24rEsMOs[/YOUTUBE]

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Looks great I'll be watching

9. ColiBreh1

Just watched the trailer. Kristen Bell & that Brotha's relationship/chemistry seems completely Platonic AF in that trailer. They defintely don't have the sexual/romantic chemsitry that Kristen Bell & Don Cheadle have on "House of Lies". Part of that reason is Don Cheadle's character Marty Kaan is just a way more swagged-out character, while the brotha in the trailer seems like a nerd.@

If I had to choose between Kristen Bell leaving "House of Lies" to do this new show for a full 22-24 episodes a season schedule OR this new show just gets cancelled. I'm choosing the 2nd option.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That show looks like it's gonna piss off some super religious viewers.

11. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Can anyone name the movie or TV Show this scene is from ?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/v/eUXUtydEDmQ [/YOUTUBE]

12. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S what I call a SOUL KISS! I hadn't seen such kissing since Claire Forlani kissed Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black. Both kissing scenes were very hot.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

15. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I actually read an article about this. Her contract with NBC stipulates that she would be allowed to shoot a 6th season of HoL if both shows are picked up.

16. ColiBreh1

I just looked it up, the current season 5 of "House of Lies" is only 10 episodes versus the first 4 seasons each being 12 episodes. I guess it's possible.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Um, the show takes place in heaven.

I imagine getting laid isn't going on that much up there.:smt083

I HOPE Kristen Bell is becoming type cast as the White chick in IR dramas/comedies.:smt055

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah and with TV being more and more IR friendly... It could work out for her.

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Not really on TV but Nico & Vinz music video features an IR couple and their child.

[YOUTUBE]jXDiZRCofqY[/YOUTUBE]

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Loved this thanks for sharing