BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Eh she was more graphic in the 1st season with the other suitor.

2. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

The new version of 90210 had become a very guilty pleasure of mine in recent weeks.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

lol. I'm too old to get into a lot of these teen shows, but I have seen and heard about the IR on it. Tristan Wilds is excellent actor I don't understand why his career didn't get bigger after the show, he has the fanbase and his role in the Adele video made him even more popular.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I personally think The CW's "90210" is garbage compared to other Teen/Young Adult Dramas from the late 90's & 2000's that I fucc with. But I still fuccs with "90210" because it has more IR than any other TV shows I've watched (Other than maybe "House of Lies"). Every female that was a regular on the show (5 diffrent actresses were regulars throughout the series), was in a IR 'ship with a Brotha at some point.

Yeah, the dudes on 1 the black podcasts I listen to (Fiyastarter Podcast) feel he is capable of being just as big as fellow "The Wire" alumni Michael B. Jordan. They feel Tristan Wilds focusing on his music career is a mistake & that's what's held up his acting career. Hoepfully he starts focusing on doing more movies.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  5. darkcurry

Yeah even though he is decent I like this song
    [YOUTUBE]ki4Z203UDy8[/YOUTUBE]

But his bread and butter is his acting.

Jessica Lowndes may have been the hottest girl on the show I seen in IR relationship on a t.v. show next to Lexa Doig.
    [​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

Even though Tristan Wilds was nominated for a Grammy for his album, I don't think any of the singles were big hits because I've never heard his music or watched any music videos. Since you posted that music video, I might as well finally watch it.

Jessica Lowndes is Bae & is a legit PAWG, but unfortunatly I haven't seen her in anything since "90210".

EDIT:
    I had to look up that Lexa Doig chick you mentioned. Now you got me interested in watching "Continuum".

7. SomalianKing

SomalianKing Member

Shirtless Alexandra Daddario making out with Logan Lerman Trey Songz
    [YOUTUBE]D21b6mCUYTU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  8. ColiBreh1

SMH. This is from the 2013 "Texas Chainsaw" remake movie, not a TV show. (Link to the dedicated IR in movies thread: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6793 )

That's not Logan Lerman in that video clip, Logan Lerman is white & isn't even in that movie. That's Trey Songz in the video clip.

9. darkcurry

lol. I don't know what to say.

10. ColiBreh1

Promo for the Series Finale of "House of Lies" airing on Sunday:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ626eZ9EUs
    [YOUTUBE]IZ626eZ9EUs[/YOUTUBE]
    Looks like Marty & Jeanie get married based on this promo.

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I was a big fan of Jessica Stroup. She also did ir in that movie This Christmas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I definitely get your thing for pretty Miss Lowndes. It just don't get much better.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

What show was Lexa Doig in IR in? Was the show worth watching overall?

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roger Cross and Lexa Doig were lovers in the sci-fi series Continuum (2012-2015).

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Lexa Doig was in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't forget she had IR on The Following

But both are so damn hot and Lowdes is Canadian
    Fellas take the trip if you have the chance its a literally a different world
    If I am ever single again I am definitely going to move there

16. Shulz021

Nice :cool:

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I started watching The Following when they put in that relationship (start of season 2 or 3 I think). It soon became clear that dude was just there to be cheated on so she could get back with her "true" love. I think they also had him turn into a crazy stalker but I stopped watching, so I can't say for sure.

18. Shulz021

Agent Carter did that as well. :smt043 :smt043

19. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Amy Winehouse was so fine when she recorded the Frank album. Plus,she did not had those tats. Tbear,I also saw another video from the album called "My Pumps" on You Tube the day after she died. She was a great pop artist not a soul artist.