BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It's a cloud storage service that does all the torrenting, seeding and downloading for the user and without any local IP addresses being exposed to a torrent swarm. This means the service helps to maintains the user privacy. When a torrent is complete, you'll find it in your own storage. You can stream the finished torrent or magnet link in your browser with Chromecast support.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Man,I missed that. In past seasons there was IR between brothers and WW like for example seasons 1 or 2 when a homeboy went West with a FLDS girl along with a bag of weed.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She has great breast. :)

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michelle Forbes and Steve Toussaint play a married couple in Epix's new espionage series Berlin Station.

7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

This is what I use for torrents. Very fast.
    https://zbigz.com/

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished I could see Berlin Station. Is that female character German?

9. ColiBreh1

According to the cast list on Wikipedia neither of them are the leads and only Michelle Forbes is part of the regular cast. So I'm a have to pass.

10. SilverSmith

She's an American agent based in Germany.

Indeed, Zbigz is a cloud torrent service.

11. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

Odette annable and Aaron Jennings kiss On the new show pure genius on cbs

12. ColiBreh1

http://comicbook.com/2016/11/12/marvels-cloak-dagger-delayed-showrunner-confirmed/

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

THis is one of those obscure Marvel titles I collected when I was younger and the origin story from what I remember had nothing to do with being experimented on by gangsters.
    One of them, I don't remember which, was the offspring of drug addicts and all the drugs circulating in his/her system prenatal was a catalyst for their superpowers manifesting themselves.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just researched the comic and I got the whole story mixed up. Apparently they were runaways who were kidnapped by gangsters and experimented on with a new synthetic street drug that manifested their powers.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly Cloak and Dagger were "just friends" for most of their existence, probably due to the fact that when they were created (1982) interracial couples were still kind of rare to see depicted in mainstream media.

15. darkcurry

A quick search for it and some sites that are putting up the news that it's becoming a show has used these pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

^^^^^LOL. That's not how they were portrayed in the 1980s.
    They were more like brother and sister.

I like the IR love/intimate relationship storyline between Cloak and Dagger, however that's a plot line that evolved over time.

I see some of those comic book illustrations are from the mid 1990s.

VEry curious to see how this show is received by the public.

As far as I know, the Kardashians are the only show that portrays and promotes IR dating relationships between a BM and WW that gets high ratings.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

late response but iirc they genderbent cloak in one of the recent marvel comics. They could very well do the same for the tv adaption. I'm sure you guys wouldn't be as amped for that.

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

More from Shoot the Messenger
    Episode 6
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. darkcurry

^^^ Wow, that's some steamy stuff.

20. ColiBreh1

SMH. This is a spoiler! Episode 5 airs this upcoming week.