BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

American Crime (ABC)
    [​IMG]

How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)
    [​IMG]

House Of Cards (Netflix)
    [​IMG]

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

American Crime and House of Cards look interesting. Need to check those two out.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,that is one of my fave flick I had mentioned it in past posts. Plus,Los Locos,Full Eclipes, etc. Van Peebles has been doing IR way before a lot of Black actors did in the 80's and 90's.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

American crime wasn't bad

Any show that I have no trouble sitting through in its entirety is pretty decent to me

I'm very quick to turn shit lol...which is what keeps happening to me with Constantine..as much as I want to love dc tv

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's too much like Supernatural without all the kick ass writing. NBC doesn't really produce really good television anymore.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah every time I try to sit down and watch the whole hour I end up changing it

I'm a fan of supernatural too and the show just feels lackluster in comparison

7. orejon4

I've read/heard a few good things about American Crime so far. I had no idea John Ridgely wrote and directed many of the episodes. Definitely going to check it out now.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's an odd show. Lavon is the Mayor, yet sometimes his manerisms and expressions when he's addressing Lemon or her father are grossly exaggerated. Is that how Southern men act, lol?

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Of course, Van Peebles did play a gay character in a film with Charles Grodin called Tropical Resort in which he plays Peno. At that time in the 80's he had a short-lived private eye show called Sonny Spoon on NBC. I had not seen him do ir back then until I saw him and Patsy Kensit in Full Eclipse(classic). I will have to look for those films on DVD or hope it comes on Epix Drive In.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw John Ridgely on Bill Maher yesterday. He seemed like a pretty sharply perceptive and intelligent guy.

11. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Alyssa Milano and Jason George, Mistresses

Too bad she's decided to exit the series after two seasons.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

They were fucking?

What channel it come on?

13. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Diggle and Lyla from Arrow.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I dont have the pics, but it was from Hot in Cleveland the other night.

Valerie Bertinelli was at a bar and she takes to this guy who turns out to be the coach for the Cavaliers. They go on a date and once back at his place, she notices he is ever obsessed with the fact that LeBron left and it was because he encouraged the move. She wanted romance from him, but he was too preoccupied in his thoughts, so she left and it was over just like that..

16. orejon4

Yep, he's impressive. Great social commentary on some panels I've seen him on as well. More power to him.

17. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  19. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

I'm afraid you're too late. ABC cancelled the show last May.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I know that.