BM & WW kisses/couples in comics, animation, games, & fanart

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Wallace West, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Treyblk

Treyblk Member

Ok... now these two are straight fire finds! I can't get enough of stuff like this. It just puts a smile on my face seeing this take place.

2. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Tucker Foley and Sam Manson from Danny Phantom show.
    I don´t remember episode´s tittle

upload_2024-1-19_10-39-7.png

3. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Tia and Rocket from Galactic Football.
    I didn´t really watched this series, yet they look pretty good. (like any IR couple)
    upload_2024-1-19_12-30-53.png
    upload_2024-1-19_12-32-27.png

4. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Miles x Gwen.
    HISHE Across the Spider-Verse.
    Fanart
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Luke Cage x Jessica Jones.
    Sam Wilson x Jet Black, Daughter of Armin Zola.
    Comics:
    Captain America and the Mighty Avengers # 09
    Captain America (2013) # 22

upload_2024-1-20_13-29-25.png
    upload_2024-1-20_13-30-1.png

6. Treyblk

Treyblk Member

Cage and Jones are perfect! I think they had entire wedding issue together, and made a family.

Jessica Jones (TV Show) had some great IR moments. I just wish the script had those two have more chemistry together, and wish she didn't end up with a white dude. (bad writing..lol)

7. Treyblk

Treyblk Member

Wallace, do you also follow IR "moments" in Comic TV shows or Movies?

8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I´m confused, on shows and movies kinda, more if it´s superhero related (Arrowverse, netflix)

9. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Bad writing indeed, showrunner was a black guy, right? that sounds like a Dr. Umar/ blacklovetard, not surprised, yet sad.

10. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I´d wish DC let a IR couple like Steel and Lana marrying xd. Better if it´s a popular black super hero, like John Stewart, with a popular white heroine.

11. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Eh I don't need John with a White Heroine...he is a space cop...what is the point if you don't get some fine Alien Poontang.

Granted some Aliens can look basically humanoid like the Vulcans but still the point stands.

Lana and Steel should get married.

12. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I can accept that, mostly I´ve named him because, and I know you won´t let me lie here, he´s most popular black superhero, at least adult. People accept him more than Cyborg and Static is kinda dead, he needs a movie or new series urgently.

13. Skaddix

Yeah he hated Luke Cage with Jessica Jones... Jessica Jones provided some of the finest Black Man on White Woman Sex Scenes.

Falcon can have Misty Knight if you ask me lmao.

14. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I like Falcon, I prefer sacrificing T´challa xd.

15. Skaddix

I mean I am Black Dude and I don't except most modern Cyborg designs...more Chrome then Man doesn't work for me.
    Need a Modern Cyborg Design.

Eh Static is not dead...he has got a comic again but yeah past the peak of Static (Shock) Hopefully Gunn's DCU takes off he is fan.

My Ideal Young Justice or whatever in the DCU is Supergirl, Static, Blue Beetle, Cass Cain, Duke Thomas, and the Wonder Twins.

16. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I insist on a new live action series with a black lead hero on IR. Black Lightning and Luke Cage, specially Luke, were wasted.

17. Skaddix

In Live Action or Comics, I don't see T'Challa not with a Black Woman.

I have already factored that in to my calculations lmao.
    I just want him with a power house like Storm or Monica Rambeau so any potential sons are Hax Lmao.

But even so T'Challa has super star potential that Falcon doesnt have at the Cinema.

18. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I remember shipping T´challa with Scarlett Johansson, I mean, Black Widow, on Civil War movie. What´s "Hax"?

19. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

That sounds pretty cool. I know he has a comics, I´ve been following that. Art style is cool and action is dynamic, also Shadow guy a totally interesting... villain? Anti-hero? Yet I´m talking about adaptations, people usually enter on comics after seeing a series or movies, I don´ t see currently people talking much over him except the ones who read that comics, and pretty few

20. Skaddix

Not a big fan of videogames?

Hax just means Overpowered, Broken, Super Strong (though this is tricky in comic context cause I dont mean super strength lmao).

Yeah the new Static Comic has great Art. Buts its hard to get big off of comics alone...you need synergy. Strong Movies and Videogame performances is what is required see Miles Morales. His comic has great art, good writing but its bolstered by Triple A Videogame Appearances and Two Animated Movies. Doesn't hurt being tied to the Spider-man Family either.

My only issue with Miles is they always make him date a Black Girl these days. I hate Starling (Bombshell knockoff). Let him date Kamala Khan, Spider-Gwen, Bombshell or even Silk lmao.