BM & WW kisses/couples in comics, animation, games, & fanart

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Wallace West, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Gwenpool! I also ship him with Gwenpool, she likes him. You know, before that dumb change on her on one of her last appearances (Love Unlimited comic), Marvel gotta fix that. I specially ship him with Lana ( Bombshell), cause I´ve told you before, she is his waifu, not anyone´s ex or anything. Gwen fans are annoying as fuck

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah Gwenpool is cool as well.

Bombshell is the easiest one...its also nice to have a girl who really want her black man...

...Like what annoys me specifically about Miles x Starling is the constant disrespect writers make him put up with for some irrelevant side character.
    She is not a catch. Like even if you dont like Black Power Couples at least someone like Storm or to a lesser extent a Vixen is a catch even if she plays hard to get.
    Based on Comic Appearances and Name Brand Recognition. Starling is none of that...kick her to the curb.

And in universe, Starling aint rich or a space princess or something....she aint smarter then Miles and she doesn't have impressive powers lmao.

3. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

You know what, I´ve got to tell you, I´ve seen a lot of Starling ships, EVEN if she weren´t black, she´d be a terrible girlfriend. Her simps only likes her cause she´s black. She constantly humillates Miles, that tells you A LOT over her simps. I don´t like Black Power Couples, but your point is valid, Storm or Vixen doesn´t humillate anyone without actually deserving.
    Also, Starling is Vulture´s nice, right? Why tie Miles EVEN MORE to Parker´s lore? Isn´t enough constantly making Miles fight Parker´s villains cause they don´t have enough imagination to create him own villains? Besides Prowler and that newest villaine, Miles doesn´t have much rogue gallery.

4. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I like games, yet I have no cash to pay playstation or anything. And yes, I don´t like this putting Miles on black couple thing, even last Spider-verse movie made him simp that girl in front of Gwen, like, WHY? That was totally necessary? Why don´t make him simp Anya Corazon or another Spider-girl? He has to like black girls cause he´s black?
    I like seeing Gwen jealous, still not like this.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Starling is the Vulture's Granddaughter.

But yeah Starling regardless of Race is a crap gf.

And Miles has better options...Arana is good shout out...god they have done with her lmao.

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

[​IMG]

7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

9. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

John Stewart and Shayera Hol!
    [​IMG]

10. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Comics:
    Shadowhawk/Vampirella creatures of the night
    The Invincible Red Sonja # 06 (2021)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Comics:
    Vampirella (2019) # 08
    Contagion (2019) # 02 (Luke Cage and Jessica Jones kiss)

upload_2024-1-21_12-23-0.png
    upload_2024-1-21_12-25-48.png
    upload_2024-1-21_12-26-16.png

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't advise taking it there. The thread has already started to veer in a negative direction, so taking it there would not be a wise choice.

The reason this and similar threads don't get much traffic is that they come across as though they're from the point of view of individuals who see IR as some type of fetishy fantasy entertainment rather than something genuine and real. Members here who are genuinely about interracial relationships/community find that kind of content/mentality extremely off-putting. It's also why fetishy/"fanboy level" posts/discussions are so discouraged in threads created by members who don't share that negative perspective of IR. Besides, that type of negative discussion/content is NOT what this site is for or about, and it also violates site guidelines.

My advice is stick to posting pics and character/story details and leave the negativity out of it. All the negativity does is turn a thread to shit, which in turn can get it shut down. If you want to continue enjoying thread, don't ruin it for yourselves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Admin, I´ll never make it again I guess, please don´t ban or anything.

14. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Pics, get it, thanks.

15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

This is one interesting fanart I´ve seen.
    [​IMG]

16. Treyblk

Treyblk Member

Same here, positive vibes only! Only good inte
    This is the definition of the word "ART", literally!
    A beautiful creation.
    Masterpiece.

17. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Randy Robertson and Janice Lincoln, daughter of Tombstone.
    I guess she´s white? She looks pretty white.
    Comic: The Amazing Spider-Man # 65

[​IMG]

18. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Barbara Gordon and Luke Fox
    Randy Robertson and Norah Winters
    Comics:
    DC Comics Bombshells Annual # 01
    The Amazing Spider-Man (1963) # 650

upload_2024-1-22_3-56-17.png
    [​IMG]

19. kefkaroth sephka

kefkaroth sephka New Member

cyborg kissing raven in 3 pics, barbara gordon, power girl in 2 pics, zatanna, britton claire, wonder woman and sarah simms[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  20. kefkaroth sephka

kefkaroth sephka New Member

cyborg kissing various women. dc_cyborg_x_raven_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv0dy2-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_raven_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv0exh-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyrae_cyborg_x_raven_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv0eh0-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_power_girl_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv8bq8-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_sarah_simms_interracial_kiss_bmww_wwbm_by_dukethomas_dgv27c3-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_zatanna_zatara_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv8acf-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_britton_claire_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgvdy6u-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_power_girl_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv8c1u-414w-2x.jpg dc_cyborg_x_barbara_gordon_interracial_kiss_bmww_by_dukethomas_dgv27kh-414w-2x.jpg [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024