both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well Europe is located in africa so i guess you're right

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i said she cant ...uncle ruckus

i said no way she will pass for white...latino maybe...not white.

[​IMG]

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....dude who think vanessa william can pass for white....is crazy......

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Like I said before you come from a part of the country where white may mean something different

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the closest thing free and tdk came to black growing was the crayola crayons

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the black part

7. The Dark King

Same thing with you and ww I guess lol

8. K

K Well-Known Member

sorta like....anyone who is not obviously 100% white is black??

9. The Dark King

Kind of
    I was,leaning more towards ethic whites being "white"
    I know "black" people who are lighter than man many Turks, Greeks, Italians etc but they're black. So maybe since he's in the south where there are usually wasps his idea of whiteness is different

10. K

K Well-Known Member

It can be really different in different areas for sure.

(I just learned that ethnic may equate to racial ambiguity)

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u cant read.....i said for the millionth time. she look black ....she may pass for latino....

if i said she can pass for latino...that means ive been around latinos ....here in the south too.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the difference as far as regions and experience is the level of racism and other demographic(eg...stop and frisk...thats up north. arabs and africans and hatians they are big here. seventh day adventist are big in the south)

koreans and other asians live here . its very diverse.

oh btw....a slew of people in this thread said shes black ...no pass...i guess all that disagree with u lives in the south

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

You know what - you don't have to be so damn rude. I wasn't talking to you. I clearly copied TDK asked him because I was trying to understand what HE was saying.

I get you think she looks black and no one would ever think she was anything else (other than Latino). Doesn't mean you are right.....it just means it's your opinion.

There are actually other people in this forum who have opinions and have something to say. And guess what, they are just as valid as you are.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dude is rude as fuck tho

Women deserve respect dammit

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Really?

I would never claim to know what it is like to be a Black man anywhere. I do know what it's like to be an "ethnic" woman in all sorts of areas in the US and Europe. I have experienced being thought to be all sorts of different ethnicity and expected to understand/speak many different languages. Do you? How about I won't claim to know what it is for Black men and you don't claim to know what it is for others who may be looked at as different ethnicities? Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen for others. Clearly on this very thread people started off by asking if those men pictured are actually Black.

You don't have a clue what I think as far as her or anyone else goes. I said my friend always thought she was white, I didn't say that. Personally, I think she looks like she could be many different things. Which of course does NOT agree with your opinion...so what.

Do you actually know what Vanessa Williams (or anyone else) has really been mistaken for?

18. free816

free816 New Member

It's not funny when you lie about what I said,, I said she can pass for a lot off races not one fucking time i said white, now how i grew up Google Scarborough community in oak ridge tn born and raised , got nothing to hide , the hell I even say make such shit fly out of your mouth that I was raised privileged, simple ass back on ignore

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol