both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.....

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Just saying....if ur going to support delusions......support them all

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They are so similar in every way.....

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

RIght. This is what I mean by passing. Clearly more White than Black, but their cultural identification and the racial classification system in the U.S. puts them on Team Black:cool:.

I've met like maybe 3-4 Black folk who looked like this my entire life and as soon as they spend more than 2 minutes explaining their 'Blackness', I'm thinking this poor fool doesn't own a mirror.lol

But seriously...!

CNN correspondent Suzanne Malveaux [​IMG] is from Louisiana and her family is Creole, but most of her family I'd recognize as Black. But not all of them right off the jump.
    [​IMG]

However when you see her profile, it's no question part of her gene pool comes from the motherland.:drinkers:

[​IMG]

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait, I can be on Team Black without actually looking 'black' (and thereby incurring all of society's wrath towards black people)

[​IMG]

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Caitlyn ...i mean tdk...vanessa williams will not pass...those others will. Can u see the difference?

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

So whites control who's on Team Black.

Who else lets somebody else determine who they are..Especially their enemy?

Jews don't let Nazis tell them how many drops makes one a Jew.

If they did they'd be fucked forever.

Palestinians don't let the Israelis tell them how many drops makes one a Palestinian.

If they did they'd be a worldwide laughing stock,stuck on stupid.

But of course..

Jews and Palestinians are a Patriarchal brotherhood.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Tdk is taking a shit in ankle high weeds thinking no one is gonna see him

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well, the knowledge that they were black caused them to incur all of society's wrath. The white political class categorized and treated them as such, regardless of what anyone thought. They hit them with the old "What do you call a black man with a...(insert characteristic)?"

Sorry to disagree with you again (for the umpteenth time, lol) flaming, but it's not that cut and dry. There are a variety of ways people both define themselves and are defined in society. To speak to your Jewish example:

- the orthodox definition of "Jewish" is either born of a Jewish mother or a convert

- the modern mass (reform Jewish-defined, including the political classification used by Israel) definition of "Jewish" is an adherent of Judaism, or someone culturally or ethnically from any of the multiple groups that have ever been adherents to the Jewish faith (including Jewish converts, like Bob Dylan's flirtation with Jews For Christ), regardless of maternity

- the way Hitler and the Nazis defined them (all of the above and anyone else with a suspiciously pronounced nose, accent, hair texture, intellectual bent, et al) regardless of their religion/ethnicity.

So you see, there is no 'Soul Patrol' in charge of defining anyone's ethnicity. It is a complex mix of racial and cultural affinity and traits. The one-drop rule is a historical aberration, but it shapes how people are grouped / segregated and thus, their cultural affinity.

With regard to Palestinians, they don't have a ethnic police structure, either. It is heterogeneous and includes Muslims, Christians, et al. People are not as fixed and determinate as your comments would seem to indicate.

The conservative whites that were in the majority everywhere I have ever lived or visited in the US (except maybe NYC) treated these people as black as the ace of spades. At least in Missouri and Illinois growing up (and all through the south driving home to FL), white people that I have encountered don't play that. They police whiteness like the Stasi in East Germany - no one gets in or out. Light-skinned/multiracial blacks didn't get any light-skin privilege. Maybe if people look like this and deny it and no one knows, perhaps. But until Barack Obama's presidency, I never heard any 'biracial' inclusive talk from whites either, unless they were at my communist youth group picnics, lol.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh my....he dropped the mic on that butt

Flame...u need to regroup

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Jewish men are the heirs...not the females.

The men run that shit.

The point I was trying to make about the Palestinians and Jews is that,they don't let their enemy tell them who they are and how many drops it takes to make them.

We're supposed to be free...We can't hold onto racial definitions from slavery and Jim Crow days.

As for light skinned Blacks...

Most of their privileges are in the Black community.
    White folks might treat them like shit be we treat them like Gods.

This mulatto fetish we have is unique amongst all races of mankind.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The man has a point

14. orejon4

Correct on the inheritance question, but if you don't come from a Jewish mother, those who believe in male inheritance don't believe you are a Jew in the first place. My point was that there is no definition per se. Even internally among Jews and other groups there is a diversity of opinion and people determine on a personal basis what to accept.

True, but within those groups there is no singular or internally set definition. As for black acceptance of light-skinned blacks, in the African-American community, the first appearance of those children was often as the product of slave rapes and, credit to those mothers, they chose to care for and love those children regardless of the violence perpetrated by their fathers. Those early African women claimed their children as their own, not their fathers'. And there is a clear historical trend in the community of being all-inclusive. As a people who are a product of the violence and horror of the slave trade, a purity rule isn't really feasible for us. Again, I subscribe to the color/culture/consciousness concept that was a part of the Black Power Movement. If you have a mix of these factors, you're black. You don't have to be 100% anything, because we are all on a continuum in the Diaspora.

As for the exaltation of lighter-skinned people within a community, have you talked to an Arab lately and asked them about their fetish for blondes and sandy-haired children? Or Asian obsession with European eyelids and lighter skin (even as they harass mixed-race Asian children in their societies? Or indigenous Latinos dying their hair and attempting to "marry up" or "improve the race" (a common statement in the Latino community when you intermarry and produce half-European children)? Even Mediterranean whites have this problem in their culture (my ex had a complex about blondes that would put the guys on this forum to shame). Black people are not unique in this regard. It manifests itself differently but every group has a variant of it. It is a legacy of Northern European white supremacy.

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/09/black-in-america-its-not-just-about-the-color-of-your-skin/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  15. The Dark King

But isn't weird that we worship the traits left by the rapist
    Straight hair light skin light eyes are far more desirable in our community

16. orejon4

I just added a paragraph speaking to this. Black people are not alone in this. Everyone on the earth has a variant of this. It's a natural consequence of being dominated by a single group for 500 years. Hell, you can hear vestiges of it in the Germany vs. Greek EU fiscal crisis discussion (primitive, lazy, "flawed" civilization and culture, etc).

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/
    http://campaignme.com/2013/11/17/15215/perceptions-of-beauty-in-the-arab-world/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  17. The Dark King

And this is why we're doomed as a species

18. orejon4

I don't think so. It all balances out in the end. Increasing diversity, population explosion outside of Europe, increased intermarriage, etc. Not tomorrow, but eventually. The Huns, Vandals and Visigoths brought down Rome.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Interracial relationships are feared by people who pofit off of racism....on any side of the fence ...but then they will find something

20. orejon4

This. And by those who fear change, any change at all.