both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As Madbusdriver says in his YouTube videos, " Attractive white women and women of other ethnicities and races are viewed as property to these men and hate it when a black man succeeds in dating or marrying these women. They feel a sense of loss. I mean, even if they are in a serious relationship themselves, they still feel that sense of entitlement.

2. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

it is pretty self explanatory.

3. TERRASTAR18

coming from someone who wants to claim a person with two black parents isn't black......okay...

4. TERRASTAR18

there is more to being black than just looking visibly like it.

5. TERRASTAR18

dude you got issues.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is there? Its like 90% of it.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Explain

8. The Dark King

The majority of how you are treated in this world is based solely on how you look, how people perceive you. Much of the black experience in this world comes from others seeing us in a negative light based on our outward appearance. Creating assumptions and stereotypes that create hurdles that we are either crushed by or have to rise above. We are who we are as a people much because of how we look fam

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I wouldnt quantify it cause its way too difficult to do so and argumentative. In any case i would add to what you are saying is how u react to it.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Truth

11. The Dark King

To a degree but there are very few reactions one can have to constant discrimination and mistreatment from the institutions that are suppose to educate protect and heal you

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yep yep

13. TERRASTAR18

of course there is. we can't fall for the trap. just look at us debating if vanessa williams is black. she could make the case she is more black than any of us.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.....

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

At least for some of us we will be able know shes black.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I just saw her on TMZ and they say GiGi is dating Joe Jonas. Caught them making out at a restaraunt.

18. TERRASTAR18

YEAH KENDULL IS WITH LEWIS...HE SHOULD'VE STAYED WITH NICOLE.

19. TERRASTAR18

well to be devil's advocate, she has always claimed black, mostly dated black and had black children. i don't see how others can judge her.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

/end thread