both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Are people arguing biology or sociology?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Do you need more examples or are you messing with me

3. The Dark King

More sociology but biology should play a part here considering we all love to cling to this one drop rule stuff.

4. orejon4

And Latina doesn't count, because it's a race-less cultural classification that ranges from West African to German in features.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How much of the 'black experience' have you faced growing up with silver spoons and gold plates

:smt005

And that slave dynamic is real

We are all black but face it, some had it way crazier than others just because of their shade

Like I said, that shit is why animosity exists within our community

You can't open up dialogue about black on black 'racism' or whatever, without understanding the history behind it

We were divided and kept conquered...house vs field

6. orejon4

Biologically speaking Vanessa, Tiger and everyone else of that ilk qualifies whether they claim "black status" or not. Sociologically speaking, is blackness synonymous with suffering? If so, do wealthy blacks "become" white? That sounds like Brazil, lol.

7. The Dark King

Is it? Because people ranging from Mezzo to white can claim it but blacks can't they're just black. The more African you look the less options you have.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's South Africa, not the U.S..and its a stupid 'test'...is TDK gonna tell Aboriginies (original man) they aren't Black enough?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The PENCIL is dropping.

9. The Dark King

A term I've commonly heard amongst racially ambiguous people "you can be whatever you want " meaning you can phase in and out as you please from certain racially charged situations.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Crazy isn't it!! Conversely then my Italian children with very curly hair must be black because no pencil would get through their hair easily.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'd embrace them as black, no doubt

The issue here is high yella people with straight hair...

I think.....I don't know what this thread is about anymore...fuck it

12. The Dark King

I wonder if youare just intellectually dishonest or you truly don't get it.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

They're trolling

Who'd give white assed (excuse my language) Italians with curly hair a pencil test to see if they're black......stop playin

They'd be the ones pushing the pencils

14. The Dark King

Exactly.

15. free816

free816 New Member

Let me try again lol,, doesn't matter who her momma and daddy is, what we are talking about here is if she were nameless and she is pulled over confronted etc etc she can pass for a bunch of diff races,, what she is doesn't matter ( in this instance) Cuban check Brazilian check North African check and countless others that's all tdk is trying to say
    That or I'm as crazy as many here think he is cuz I get him

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

All of this racial examination shit just shows you why this 'system' needs to die

Why can't we just be the human race...ugh

Or just use the rich/poor system...much easier to understand

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I think this is absolutely true. It doesn't matter what someone claims to be...if they are out on the road and get pulled they are going to be perceived however that individual who is pulling them perceives. Not like they have a chance to pull the card saying they are x, y, or z nationality. Nor is the cop going to be taking the time to ask.

18. The Dark King

Thank you lol

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Stop. You are being intellectually disrespectful to the plethora of brown skinned and light skinned people who have experienced racism because they were simply deemed black. No different than you.

You are employing the paper bag test yourself - If you're dark, you experience racism...all the rest, not so much. It's such a blanket bullshit belief. There are Africans way darker than you who could say the same to you as you are saying here.

Fact is, it's your life experiences. You could be light skinned and go through life encountering people who are racist because ...you are just not white. Why are you not allowing for those personal experiences.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

true...and when it comes down to it, it's more about socio-economic differences.