British Pop stars and their men

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Feb 24, 2008.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

If you were a famous soccer star and married a vey hot pop singer

Cheryl Cole but maybe soon Cheryl Tweedy again
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

would you be stupid enough to get drunk and cheat on her and possible get another women pregnant. Well that is what Ashley Cole did, last month when he went out with the boys got drunk and slept with her

Aimee Watson a hairdresser from London
    [​IMG]

But for all the bad that is going on with one member of Girls Aloud it looks like fellow girls aloud member Nadine Coyle has found herself a new guy. After dumping Jessie Metcalf it seems she had hooked up and fallen for dancer/model Jamie Karitzis

[​IMG]

2. malikom

malikom Banned

that hairdresser is ugly

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

yea, the hairdresser isn't great. not quite sure why he posted her. Cheryl Cole is hot though.

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I just posted the hairdresser's pic just to show what how crazy ashley cole is. I thought people would want to know what she looked like.

5. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

It really doesn't matter about the looks. Sometimes we men are just soo damn stupid. It was like in the Kobe Bryant case. Bryant's wife is smoking hot and the white girl he fucked was like, naaaah.

He just wanted to get "new" pussy he settled for anything. I'm not sure anyone can consistently argue that Cheryl isn't better looking that this nobody he was fucking around with.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i'll cosign on the kobe joint..

what other reason, would a married man, with a gorgeous supermodel type jawn, have for hitting some subpar girl..

was it her sparkling personality and intelligent conversation?

7. malikom

malikom Banned

Yup,dudes are just too thirsty so theyll poke anything.I guess the liquor upped her looks by a few points.
    Still dude is a moron

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I actually didn't read the entire post, thus I wasn't sure why the hairdresser was post.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

screw wut ya heard..

i'd give her a go..

twice!

:wink:

i know she doesn't have model looks, or a big bust..but she still deserves something..

perhaps this is what you guys mean by " a girl you can take home ta momma"

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

There are a lot of IR between the Brits that can fill a scrapbook.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

So I hear. I've always wanted to visit the area to see what things are like out there.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I look forward to more myself.

13. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member