Britney Spears & Cam Diaz: The 'Wigga' Syndrome

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

It seem to me that Brit & Cam really want a brutha, but for some reason -- perhaps, political -- they can't go out and get the real thing. So, they each go get an "imitation" brutha; Britney: Kevin Federline; Cam: Justin Timberlake. I like to refer to this as the "Hollywood 'Wigga' Syndrome". I wonder how many other white actresses in Hollywood will go this route?

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont know why they are afraid to date a brotha--it cant be political seeing as all these actresses act like they are so Anti Bush and Anti Conservative, they are hypocrites to me.

since most blacks are Demoncrats and the white actresses like Britney and Cameron are liberal democrats then there is no political barrier. the only problem is they are racist who hide behind their liberalism--but when dating a brotha comes into play, all of a sudden they are for WHITE PRIDE!! hmmmm interesting

PINK is the same way--made money off the hip hop movement but wont touch a brotha(thats all over the county--someone else on here even has white girl friends who believe that racist crap)

3. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Well there's rumors Pink dated Treach from Naughty by Nature. He's a brutha. But she is married to this hard rocker tattooed up professional bike rider guy Cary Hart. He seems like her type. I don't think shes faking. Just cuz a white gurl likes rap and makes hip hop r&b type music does not mean she must marry a brutha. From what I know about Pink, the record labels MADE her come out all hip hop thuggish on her first album becuz that was the trend. Record labels model artists into what they want sometimes. It wasn't what she wanted. her more "rock sounding" albums, the 2nd and third CD's she came out with, I think were more HER.

As far as Britney and Cameron, I think they belong with who they are with. Britney did date a black back up dancer on the low for a short time but I think a wigger girl like her needs a wigger guy. Its a perfect match. A real black guy could not deal with her fake posing and behind the scenes I think she is as white as white bread. Just a little trashy. Cameron is even MORE white bread to me. Her and Justin are goofy and perfect together. Justin doesn't WANT to be black, but the corn rows phase he had and the fact that his solo album Justified sounded like Michael Jackson's Thriller Part 2 shows that he does admire hip hop and black culture.

4. tonytony

tonytony New Member

the racist politics of hollywood ensures that the imitations is as close as they are allowed to get.

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yes, thats the point wiggers are fake and so are those who pretend to be wiggers for a trend--thats even worse

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I concur. They would never lay a hand on a brotha, unless a white man came close to almost being one, like these 'wiggas/wiggers' people speak of (white nigger), and most of these type of white chicks are actually LIBERAL, in fact, they are always the ones to argue in favor of civil rights and equality for blacks, duh-duh-duh, but a conservative white woman would lift her skirt up for a brotha, before a liberal one ever would. Funny huh?

It's too bad that a lot of these same conservative white women, only want one thing from us, still, it doesn't change the racism in the liberal white women, nor does it make it any better either.

7. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Not all liberal white women have such qualms! And perhaps you're reading too much into this guys, maybe these women aren't attracted to black men, but they see these guys as fun and easy going, remembering that for Cam and Justin they are part of the same world of rich celebrities as well, and ultimately you have to get with someone you feel an affinity to. There always seems to be some real chemistry between the two of them particularly, they look in pictures like they enjoy hanging out together and doing the same stuff (surfing etc). I thought Justin Timberlake was more of a boy-band man than a wigga really!

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Well, I didn't say all liberal white women were this way...

also, this is America and Hollywood we are talking about here, so it all speaks for itself. Why else would they be attracted to white guys who try to 'act black or ghetto' if they didn't want a black guy?

Don't get me started on the success rate of Hollywood marriages/relationships.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I agree Sardonic, most liberal women are like that, not all(mistress) and probably not in the UK, but in the United States most liberal women are like that. they talk the talk but do not walk the walk. left of center folk make up 50% of the population while right of center make up the other half. only 10% of the population dates and marries Interracially. so what is wrong with the liberal whites and blacks if they believe in equality of the races, civil rights and integration.

if they are not interested in or attracted to black men based on looks(because they like wiggers who supposedly act like stereotypical blacks) but not the color of blacks. Hmmm, that is funny--i might not prefer black women as first choice, but i would not throw all black women out just because of their color. if i found one who was my match, i would have dated her.

these women, like hollyweird, who promote blacks and hispanics as thieves, thugs, criminals, druggies, pimps, pushers, maids, sidekicks, steppin fetchits and lazy and women as hos in videos--are as racist as any kkk or white aryan nations group--like many liberals in the USA are.

conservative whites are racist too, but at least they tell you to your face!!

10. 'Sup.

'Sup. New Member

It sounds like the liberals are worse Tucker, if they are hiding and pretending unlike conservatives who are honest about it if they feel it. Acting like more of a coward.

11. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

AMEN.......BRING ON THE BUSH TWINS!

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I bet they get the real thing behind closed doors..For all we know Federline and Timberlake are hiding in the closet watching :lol:

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I bet they are attracted to BM..

That's why they got the Blackest acting wanabees they can find..Timberfake and Federlike..

If I don't like Greeks,I sure as hell wouldn't hook-up with a woman that acts like one.

If I dressed like...talked like..walked like...and acted like an Iranian..You best believe my woman will sit up straight when she sees a REAL one:lol:

Ain't nothing like the real thing..

14. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Well said,tuckerreed. You can always count on the hypocrisy of Americans.

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i love the Bush twins, especially Barbara and their cousin, Lauren

16. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I just don't get that...it's not racist if you're not attracted to a particular race (haven't we been over this before???) I mean I've never ever seen a Chinese or Japanese man that I've thought is sexually attractive, but I don't hate Asian people! It's only racist if you fancy them but don't want to date them just because they're black...and we've got no evidence of that here...fair enough Justin is a bit of a wigga (if you want to use that word? I know Sardonic doesn't like it) but still it's obviously him for himself that she likes because they've been together a long time now, I doubt she'd go for any man just because he wore baggy trousers and listened to hip hop!

17. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I have to disagree. She first dated Justin Timberlake(wigga no.1) and then a black guy(her reps and mom told her to break it off). Now she ended with this loser Federline(wigga no.2), who already has two kids by a girlfriend and he's using her to become famous.Her behavior shows she is controlled by her mom and reps and will settle for the next best thing.

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Isn't that Britney? I was talking about Cameron Diaz!

19. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Oh I thought you were talking about Britney. I do agree that Cameron doesn't have the wigga sydrome.

20. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

The thing with making judgments about all these celebrities is that we don't really know them as people. Just what we see in the media - a lot of which is planted and cultivated.