Britney Spears & Cam Diaz: The 'Wigga' Syndrome

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 18, 2006.

1. MistressB

MistressB New Member

It would also be too West Wing for words! (I love that sweet little Dule Hill)

[​IMG]

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

my experience, having lived in Texas and Florida, is that I havent had a bad experience with dating Mexican women or with their families. I know friends who are white males who are not accepted dating Mexican girls.
    So I dont know what you are referring to Flaminghero. Your experience might be that however, and I validate that but I havent experienced it. I have several male cousins who are married to Mexicans and neveer had an issue and the families are great. thats why Mexicans, cubans and latinas in general are my first preference and WW are my second

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

True..Mexican families, once they see you are a stand up guy...accept you.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

chosen, you are from dallas? my family is in dallas and SA. I went to High School in Dallas and Arlington

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Bullshit

That is the exception..not the rule

They're more likely to disown their daughters over a BM than a racist southern redneck

They don't want "changos" and "mayates" dating their dauhters

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thats your experience not mine

7. TheChosenOne

Latinos that have real issues with skin color can be that way....often it seems that the ones who embrace their "white side" or their Spanish side very strongly try too hard to identify themselves as Caucasian and hence as far from anything black as possible. Even though as I've stated in other posts...Moors ruled Spain for centuries so any one who looks "purely Spanish" likely has African blood. I think its just hit and miss sometime with Latinos. They may discriminate at first but if you are high quality they will like you. It is even the same with racist whites.
    Yes I'm from the Metroplex Tucker,....the chicas here are fine (as are many WW and BW). All you NY and Miami guys just don't know....as the old saying goes..."A Texas girl looks better sitting up than a girl from elsewhere laying down!" :lol:

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

man you got that right. I love the Rio grande valley, the DFW and SA. the latinas are sooo hot, so are my girls from Highland Park--go to the Galleria (oh my). I went to school at St Marks in Dallas and we dated the girls from the Hockaday school for girls

9. TheChosenOne

Ah...you like those smart, rich, conservative girls..(I can't lie..they are fine). And if you go to Northpark Mall, the Galleria, or any bookstore in University Park/Highland Park....oh my gosh....every man in this forum would be tripping on his shoestrings.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Those women are not worth it. They don't have the courage to date a brother and they just chasing White wannabes.