Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ZeroOne

ZeroOne New Member

Lol... What the hell does race have to do with anything? A blind man can't tell a black woman from a white woman, so what's the difference? Experience.

I also hope you're not a bw... If so, that's pretty sad you have to think bw are meant for bm.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

sniff sniff.

yep its a troll alright

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In my humble opinion, I would say yes. Provided there is a mutual, physical and emotional attraction. When that is established, hold tight and hang on.:freehug:

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

This is nonsense.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Why do people keep bumping obvious troll threads?

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because some people unfortunately while not being trolls themselves, do think or may be curious about some of the ignorant shit that trolls do. :smt011

7. Tamstrong

In some respects that makes them as bad as (if not worse) than the trolls who start or bump these threads to push their troll agendas. I can see clicking on a thread out of morbid curiosity, but for someone to read it and think it's actually a legitimate topic worth responding to with a serious answer is sad. It comes across like most of these people don't read any further than the thread title (which is bad enough on its own), because if they actually read the OP it should be obvious to them that threads/topics like these are crap. I agree, it's definitely an unfortunate thing.

8. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Speaking from experience I would say yes. To answer the question that this thread title is.

9. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

LOL LOL LOL......

10. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

Can white women satisfy black men sexually?

Why don't you ask Michael Strahan & Kelly Ripa that same, exact question. LOL

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL! Are they actually getting 'it' on?

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Of course not

13. ChocolateLoverTrish

If you get a chance, the next time you watch Live with Kelly & Michael, check out their body language towards one another. Also, she often tells him "I love you" and, all the while, glowing like an opal gem! LOL

What married woman do you know tells another married man that she loves him on a national sindicated television show?

Michael is turning Kelly out!

14. Justine

Justine New Member

I would be inclined to agree. Their "vibe" says it all.

15. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Would be pretty bold of Kelly to basically cheat on her husband on national tv....I think they play it up for the views.

But yeah white women can satisfy.

16. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

they're definitely screwin'. Michael is absollutely killin' that; and well!! That's obvious.....lol.

Kelly & her husband are probably swingers...

17. ChocolateLoverTrish

See? I have the feeling that you know the exact "vibe" I'm talking about! LOL

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember Kelly Rippa when she was on the daytime soap All My Children. Her character on that show was a fun-loving, up-for-anything type of girl. She was in her late teens then.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You shouldn't put your personal business on a public forum. (I edit my post bc you deleted yours)

20. Tamstrong

"She" was trolling, Stizz...her posts disappeared because she was banned.