Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's nothing new around here. People eager to push whatever alternate agendas or beliefs they subscribe to often do that for attention or to stir the pot (mostly in a negative direction).

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I can definitely see that lol intentionally commenting on a redheads and black men thread to let it be known he likes brunettes with green eyes - definitely stirring the pot. I think that’s what it is there’s not too many new and popping threads so they find the wackiest ones to resurrect.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

A helpful message for the folks who do that:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxsjFWaXg3hyR42cpwok1pnvtzOjicUuOl

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The problem with that however is they usually don't want to read anything unless it's some conformation bias level bullshit or thumbs up for whatever fuckery they are about.

5. beccaomecca

6. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I would love for a white woman to be able to satisfy me. If she knows what she's doing and she feels what she's doing, there will be no issue with me

7. beccaomecca

Just loosen your requisites. All women know what they’re doing, comes with the territory of being a woman - period.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep, too many are always so eager to join in the circle-jerk of negativity for whatever fucked up reason. Damn trolls.

And some of them are just stupid. lol

It's almost as sad as it is annoying.

9. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Very well stated...