Car talk

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by goodlove, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not fast enough for me lol. Neither is the regular BMW 440i @ 320 hp but apparently you have an option to get the BMW at 382 hp. I would have to go with that one.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Doesn't look bad to me. Reminds me of the 240. I just want to see it in a different color. The color is shit. The more I look at it the more I like it. I think the color is what fucks it up. Anyway you get a six speed twin turbo V6, 3.0 L with 400 hp if they keep the weight down to around 3200lbs for around 40 grand it's a good deal imo. Maybe AWD was just wishful thinking but I would be more than happy to pay 50 grand for this if it was AWD. No doubt about it. As it being another RWD car, I don't know if I should scoop it or not. Oh well.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Better already. Now it just needs an aftermarket front bumper cover.
    [​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Much better
    [​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Now that's how it's supposed to look
    [​IMG]

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Not fast enough? lol, You really like the speed, I definitely understand. I do like a sporty engine, not too slow but 250 hp is good for me. Ideally, 300+ but I can live with it. It's interesting to see the Z go the retro route but I think they're doing that to appeal to a certain crowd that enjoys a good reiteration of a classic. I'd imagine they'll make it competitively sporty and fun to drive.

And yeah, the yellow looks terrible but I think they chose a bold color to be remembered for this concept.