Car talk

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by goodlove, Jan 24, 2016.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Wicked!! Your houses are so damn cute and cosy!! I want one ours are shit lol no where near as homely.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

images.jpg

This is my new car! Very excited!!!!! I hate actually having to buy a car. And pay dues, insurance, gas, maintenance etc. But I like this little pill! I got this very color with the red cause on the rear view mirrors

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm not too keen on Nissan's styling nowadays, but the Juke is pretty cool. Yes, payments, insurance and such is a pain. Hope you enjoy your new ride. You can drive it to show me when I get you that cheesesteak without the cheese:).

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Rad car!

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you! I like it. Turbo:)

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nioce!!!!!!

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Might not be good for my leaf foot though. They had two identica 2015l Juke Nismo that they were trying to move so it was a pretty good deal

8. 4north1side2

I haven't took a juke for a spin yet but imagine it's perfect for city driving. Stay safe speed racer.

This lady at this company I'm contracted for was quite impressed with my parking. She says, I went downstairs and saw Isaac blocked some poor guy in but security said you parked there

[​IMG]

Theirs only like 1 inch in the front and 2 inches in the back, how the heck you do that? I would of bent my rims out of shape.

[​IMG]

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ha-ha. That is what I aspire to park like. People park up your ass here since most residents don't have a parking space so it's a race at the end of the day to get a parking spot. That's why I opted for a sub compact, with a bit of pep:)
    How many points on that parking???????? Very impressed

10. DudeNY12

I saw a Juke NISMO at the car wash recently. I'd love to take it for a spin on my favorite back road. I know it must be a blast to run hard.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I sure hope so. Don't know yet:) damn pa drivers are slow and the roads suck lol. And. Cops everywhere. At least in LA,c everyone was speeding. Including cops

12. 4north1side2

Take your car for a spin in Jersey, Connecticut, or new York, we'll see what your really made out of.

:twisted:

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

New Orleans too!!

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol at your location. Lol

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol at your location. Lol

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, at least the roads in Jersey are amazing compared to Philly:)

Well, Petty went MIA, so solubility had to go look for him. Broad Street was his last know location:cool:

17. DudeNY12

If ever your plans calls for a trip on the NJ Turnpike... The NJ state troopers usually don't bother you as long as you're not outrunning everyone else. Often enough the flow is moving along at 75 MPH. When I drove it about 3 weeks ago, I pretty much stayed at 75-80 MPH most of the length of the NJ Turnpike which is about 130 miles.

18. 4north1side2

My lucky streak continues (knocks on wood), I'm constantly speeding, running red lights and stop signs, and making illegal turns... today was the 4th time I've been pulled over. I was driving in a turning lane and this truck driver decided to do it at the last second too so I had to swerve into the incoming lane to avoid him. Motor cycle cop got me but said he's letting me off with a warning since everyone does it already once.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lucky you. Lol. I got popped 2 months ago, 77 in a 55.

20. DudeNY12

Yeah, I also got a 77, but in a 65. Thankfully the cop didn't show up in court. Then, if that wasn't bad enough... I managed to get caught again by MSP. This time passing through Baltimore on I-95. Thankfully, I was lucky again in that the cop didn't show up in court.