1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Baby girl, as long as you feel valued, respected and loved, I'm happy for you. Relationships aren't cookie-cutter-made and what works for you, wouldn't work for me (and maybe vice versa), but if it works for you and your guy, that's what really matters. I try really hard not to be the jealous type, but there's no way I could survive sharing any part of my guy...nada.

Off topic but do you worry that his casual sex may lead to actual feelings with someone? I respect your level headedness surrounding this relationship and truly wish you nothing but love and happiness!

2. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

That was a thought of mine before I suggested the open relationship as well. He's been single for 10 years before me... if he was going to develop feelings like that through casual sex, I think he would have been off the market long ago.

He's turned me down at first, afraid he'd cheat on me like his other girlfriends. It was easy enough to say sure, and cheat on me anyways, i would never know... but he didn't. And that goes a long way in making me trust him. I told him other people have to know we're emotionally involved /he's not single... and no sleepovers (I guess I'm weird like that. Don't care about the sex, but i don't want someone else spooning with him lol).

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

As long as you're happy, that's what matters! He's a lucky man to have you, I'm sure he recognizes that :)

4. Nikkers

I find it quite laughable that this makes you go WTF :-?

Thanks for the neg rep! I missed you too. xo ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He neg repped you for that? Seriously Mr. Dead baby soup? Ok now that makes me go wtf

6. Nikkers

I know, couldn't help but laugh :p

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Nicole I don't even know what to say babe I am so not like you. You are very progressive and that's a mature decision for both of you to make and I really wish you the best of luck!

I'm with Raider on this one. I will cut a bitch!

Lol

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I can't really say much since I didn't see the entire video. Looks like he has her by the back of the neck, but I don't know if he's holding her or just has his hand on her. Either way, if cheaters get exposed, I don't really care.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

for that im going to find it (the video)

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw the clip. It's quite disturbing. He does have his hand on her as he's recording. Very extreme.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The original film is/ was on WS too. It was more than 10 minutes long so I didn't bother watching all of it.

Idk if he truly abused her on the film or not, but what's really cringe worthy is this being posted online. In his mind he's doing something good but all I see is some salty man trying to get some type of warped "revenge" by publicy shaming her.

Is it that hard to just call it quits and leave her ass? Why do some men feel the need to tell everyone they got cheated on; no one gives sympathy for that lol.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

can u post it. i cant find it

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The man is stupid enough to have that shown on You Tube. Does he realise that he will go to jail over this? He had been cheated upon but,assulting her on camera will get him in trouble big time.

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yeah kinda like how folks smoke illegal drugs on camera. :smt043 :smt043

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No. I only saw what was left of that clip. It may have been deleted due to the content.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

aww man. so we can only really speculate.

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You play the game, you get what you get. She's lucky that's all that he did. There are men (and women) who will seriously fuck their spouses up for cheating. Marriage is a very, very serious matter to some people. It's not just boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. For many, they put their hearts and souls into it and fully expect it to be a lifetime commitment. For them it's sacred. There is no "just get over it." These people are devastated and rightfully so.

The outrage comes from her being publicly shamed. Don't fool yourselves into thinking anything else. Modern society tells us that a person should be able to do whatever he or she wants to do regadless of who gets emotionally hurt and that person should be able to walk away without any stigma. Because, of course, self esteem , regardless of how toxic that "self" is to the people around him or her, is thee most important thing.

She got caught hoeing around on her husband and now that shit is immortalized on the internet. Good. That's what she gets. Maybe, next time she gets married (if she finds someone dumb enough to wife her) she'll take her vows seriously.

Finally, do you think if the roles had been reversed that everyone would be so up in arms about it? I'd bet the over welming response would be he got what he deserved. Shr gets zero sympathy from me. But, I will say this; he should have lrft her after the first time she cheated.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice ... you know the rest.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so true, if the roles would have been reversed then she wouldve been praised for outing him.

also, if a woman cheats then its the mans fault. if a man cheats then hes a dog

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Word