1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

She cheated on him twice? He's a fool for marrying her in the first place.

And to be perfectly honest, a woman like that probably loved the "drama" of being at the center this little episode.

She probably thrilled on the cheating ("oh so glamorous! Like Scandal!") and probably thrilled on the drama of getting caught.

Fools need to stop it with this outdated institution called marriage. Dude probably even went out and paid a third party thou$ands for an absolutely worthless rock to put on her finger. (Diamonds aren't precious, folks. Their perceived value comes straight out of marketing...)

Just shack up if you're so in love. Have a party to celebrate it, move in, and let that be that.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Remember the show Cheaters? Talk about a guilty pleasure. I remember seeing a video called Cheaters Uncensored. These showed the hidden camera antics that were blotted out for television. They even showed a black man cheating on his white girlfriend with another white girl. Then there was the show called Stag, which was hosted by Tommy Habib, the first host of Cheaters before Joey Grecco. Now thanks to the internet, there is no need for programs like Cheaters.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Ha, I remember Cheaters. ....lol. Fun show. Remember, Greco actually got stabbed by one of the guys he caught. Then, they started staging some of the more outlandish scenes after that.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it happened on a boat, right?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Cheaters is still on TV starring the great nephew of Clark Gable who has the same name.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was revealed that the stabbing was false because Joey wasn't brought to the hospital after the incident. The woman who was the mistress said that it was all an act.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ooh i see. i didnt know that

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I did not know that.. ...lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...gest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

Studies show that women are better cheaters than men and are catching up due to working outside the home. I say its always been high despite that.

Think men are the unfaithful sex? A study shows WOMEN are the biggest cheats - they're just better at lying about it

Are men or women more likely to cheat? While men have always had a worse reputation for being unfaithful, recent studies show that women are catching up fast - but we are a lot more likely to lie about it, and a lot less likely to get caught.

Simply put, it seems that women are better at having affairs than men.

Read the rest of the article yourself......see above

Another article,..........another part of the discussion

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-being-cheated-on-makes-you-win-at-102940465.html

Another study shows that end the end the cheater loses and the victim becomes wiser. The article really target women as the victim.

Read the article yourself here's an excerpt...

Why Being Cheated On Makes You ‘Win’ At Relationships

But before you condemn yourself to a lifetime of loserville, we have some excellent news that might just turn that frown upside down.
    It turns out, according to science (and you can’t argue with science), that women who have been cheated on are the ones who ‘win’ at relationships in the end.

----------------------------------

I always say you reap what you sow and it's seems sometimes its that way.

Question: what did you learn from your last relationship? What did you learn about yourself?

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I just recently heard this. Shame on you women lol

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

What did you learn from your last relationship?

12. beccaomecca

I learnt that if i ever wanted sex to last over three minutes and be freaky I'd need to leave these Aussie white boys behind......

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Omg

That's cold

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well I learned to really really listen because they will tell on themselves. I have become very very careful. I was naive but I learned from my mistakes

15. beccaomecca

It was partially a joke haha.

To listen to them as in you've caught them out?

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah . also men have egos and believe their woman will not cheat. So we willfully blind ourselves

17. beccaomecca

There's nothing wrong with being blindsided to the fact. Why should it be in the back of your mind. If people weren't selfish assholes wanting the best of both worlds we'd be right. That's why i stay single. No drama. No reasons to wonder of anyone else's whereabouts or who they're really with. It's all too much. But it is what it is. And people are inquisitive and sexual beings and that's life.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Let me say it this way. There are clues to let you know they are cheating. You will be hurt regardless.

You may nit catch today vut you will.

The main thing is learning from it and choosing better.

I'm with you though to a point. If people are really honest they wouldn't be in a committed relationship

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

OMG! That's hilarious:)

Agreed! I'm not a suspicious person, but I think folks do tend to unconsciously drop hints.

Absolutely! The selfishness is a big, destructive animal. I'm also not one to be worrying about what someone is doing. We'd have to have that trust, and if it's not there and/or it goes away... in my mind that relationship is over.

20. beccaomecca

Exactly. And selfish people exist. Yeah it's definately not a nice feeling. 100% the minute the trust is abused. Sayonara bitches! I wouldn't even attempt to mend things. You can't say you love or respect someone yet be ok with banging another. There's plenty of worthy other sharks in the sea.