1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Of course she should. I'm trying to justify some other poor bitches sad life. Some selfish ppl want the best of both worlds. The stability from the current, the new and,seemingly exciting attributes from mr side dick.

2. hellified

hellified Active Member

I repeat:

well if youre neglecting her and she feels neglected..where is the communication between you to air that out and get things back to where theyre supposed to be?

why should it take her fucking someone else to snap you back to attention?

why should she be easily swayed by the attention of someone else if she's truly down with you?

what youre talking about is a recipe for drama but I find that deep down its human nature to want to drama in peoples life.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You can communicate all your grievances in the world and your spouse still will not get it.

Some people are competitive or live off jealously and will do everything in their power to win them back.

What is easily swayed? Theirs people put there in 20 year loveless relationships who finally decide to cheat for numerous valid reasons.

I was a major cheat... no drama until I unveiled my ways.

4. beccaomecca

I'm not neglecting her. I like dick only.

People tire of each other after pro longed periods. Sex becomes non experimental. Routine.

I don't condone cheating whatsoever. That shit hurts.

You clearly don't cheat when you're in a truly fulfilled relationship. You're probably cheating in the first place because there is no communication. There is no affection or honeymoon period anymore. She's not down with you. She's a dick chasing no brainer.

All I'm saying is both people have a role to play to keep it fresh exciting and together. And if one should sway but still want to stay well hey...they like something still. I just don't think you can put it all on the person who cheated. And how do you even communicate that. Honey look you're not doing it for me anymore. I have two options. You let me sleep with someone else or I'm going to sleep with someone else anyway. Either way you've just fucked your relationship up. Plus if you're being neglected its because he she isn't into you anymore. That shouldn't be a chore it should be a given to be attentive not neglectful. All you do is out two n two together.

I had a close friend who was being cheated on. When I told her what I knew she turned around and said "I don't care as long as he's coming home to me". I couldn't do it. But some people are ok with it.

Weird..

5. K

K Well-Known Member

People are in relationships for all different reasons. Some are in them for their image, status, financial security, etc. There are costs and benefits to every choice we make. For some, they are ok with their s/o cheating as long as they continue to get whatever it is they feel they need in the relationship.

There are also those who are going to stay no matter what the other person does.

I couldn't do it. But I sure have seen people do all sorts of weird shit over the years. It's not easy to walk away and start over again after many years. It's just too much for some people and they would rather stay and deal with cheating (and/or whatever else). Some of those folks are doing their own dirt on the side too.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Some people feel that way about abuse too.

7. beccaomecca

Yeah. That's a whole different sad story.

8. hellified

hellified Active Member

cheating is to be deceptive.

people cheat becuz they want their cake and eat it too .

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Trying to justify bad behavior.

"It was your fault I cheated"- north

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The same mentality is at work. Excuses for shitty behavior.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not nosey or controlling, so if I catch you cheating you have probably done it plenty of times before.

I'm out, no second chances. The way I see it, you knew there was a chance I would find out and dump you but you did it anyway.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. While it could be the first time... The fact that the person has cheated is enough for me. At that point there's no reason to go any further. I understand that some people have been able to work through it, but I know I'm not that person.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

To fool around you had not only got with someone else you had to lie to do it.

14. beccaomecca

I agree with that. I wouldn't stick around either I have no interest in getting into those wondering feelings.

15. beccaomecca

Yes. You're exactly right.

16. hellified

hellified Active Member

while thats true the issue is there is no communication on those reasons and agenda. People get into relationships knowing that if they divulge their reasons they'll lose the person so they keep various details like I like various pussy/dick on occasion or I have commitment issues or I just need a sugar daddy/momma to help me out.

One can't be truly honest with somebody about that because 9 out of 10 times thats a dealbreaker so theyd rather take their chances with asking for forgiveness than be honest and ask for permission.

17. yaj152

yaj152 Member

I wouldn't stay.

I'm in this situation right now. Found out wife was cheating on me. I'm moving forward with a divorce. It's a trust and respect issue (among many others) that have been violated.

I'm not going to go through questioning every action if I wanted to stay. I would drive myself crazy. Life is too short and there is a better match for me.

One factor is this - I don't ask someone in a relationship to do something that I'm not willing to do. Being faithful to my partner is a key factor in the foundation of the relationship. Once that level of trust is violated you have to decide if you want to rebuild what you had before or move one. I choose to move on.

18. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

If you think that women don't cheat more than men you don't have a clue. Not only do they cheat, but they don't use protection. They cheat way more than men - somehow you must have missed the Maury show. That's why there are so many kids out there who don't know who their father is. I don't know if it has to do with sexual satisfaction or looking for approval that they still have it.

See, a man can be sexually happy with a woman even if she is not the best in bed. A woman will have a man that can bring home the money (husband), a dude who looks good (lunch buddy) and a dude who is their "soulmate" (the one they wanted to marry, but he don't have his shit together). Don't believe that they are so innocent.

I have friends who are strippers and I had the displeasure of being conned into being a bouncer one night. I was in a constant state of high alert. I was manhandling women like I would a dude. There were wives that looked like supermodels straight gobblin' stripper dick, in the open, for everyone to see. Other women fighting because they didn't get a chance to give head. My friends once got kicked out of an italian place because the owner's daughter in law was in the middle of the floor, toes to the ceiling, getting plowed (again, in front of everyone). My buddy did 3 shows and paid cash for a new 1100 Ninja. I used to hate to go with him because I would have to walk around with my hands over my crotch...just letting women palm my ass or try to push me into a corner (and I'm relatively strong). My friend liked it cause it took no effort to get fucked - 5 minutes after walking in..like a freakin' grocery store (chose what you want). There would be hundreds of women and about 15-20 guys. Complete feeding frenzy. The stuff that women do at a strip club, men could never do it without catching a baton to the head and getting thrown out.

I had a lover who cracked a joke to her friend about me going to parties at so and so's place. Of course, I never heard of the woman so when I asked they just laughed. Years later I found out that the name she mentioned was a woman who hosted sex parties. Before that, I suspected her of cheating and she was downgraded to FWB as I put myself back on the market. She proposed to me twice during this period - with serious diamond ring (like $5k). She cried like a baby, but I made her take it back to the store. She was so offended she that dumped me before I got to get completely out.

What I learned from my last relationship is to go with my gut. Different woman, but in this case my ex's mom was very disrespectful to her (in regards to our relationship). I told my ex that if she was the type to have her parents meddling that we should stop before we got started. She read me the riot act about putting herself through medical school and being independent. We moved together far away. Her parents were relentless with visiting and trying to run our home. Needless to say, they became complete, meddling assholes and my EX turned out to be a 35 y/o spineless _____! I always try to let the woman handle her parents as a rule of thumb, but I found myself biting my tongue - hard. My Ex blindsided me, ending the relationship for no reason at all. Caught me completely off guard. A few years ago she was trying to come back, but I wasn't having it. How does Chris Brown say? - Dueces!!!

19. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Trust is one of the most difficult things to earn and one of the easiest to lose.
    I do value monogamy and honesty.
    Whereas in the past I would forgive this,I have gotten older,learned that for me personally it's never worked to keep going after a guy cheated.
    Either they would do it again or I just questioned whether they did and it's not a great feeling.