Cher and Alexander Edwards

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by beccaomecca, Mar 3, 2023.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I know it’s weird, but I actually think irrespective of the huge age gap and the fact AE probably wants to secure the big bag post funeral, they look pretty good together, especially with their dress style.

I’ve always thought Cher was beautiful and now being in her late 70’s she’s still looking pretty decent.

7261F84C-E663-422A-B74A-CB71072A2AFF.jpeg 88C554B1-BAEF-402E-ADA6-E1621BC63FF3.jpeg 2F653C1B-D028-4213-B5E6-E08EB2AA84EF.jpeg 1CE9591C-7BAC-4892-AF41-5A2CE147EE35.jpeg

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

These pictures were first posted on the Random Couples thread.

Cher and Alexander on January 19, 2023, in Beverly Hills, CA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  3. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

They are engaged…

5. SilverSmith

Cher and Alexander 'AE' Edwards Make Red Carpet Debut at Versace Show

Cher and her boyfriend Alexander "AE" Edwards are bringing their love to the front row.

Three months after making headlines for their budding romance, which has since turned into a public relationship, the Grammy-winning icon and the music executive made their red carpet debut at Versace's Los Angeles fashion show — and even packed on some PDA.

On Thursday, March 9, the duo, who met at Paris Fashion Week in September, supported designer Donatella Versace as she introduced the label's Fall/ Winter 2023 collection in West Hollywood.

And they were not shy about showcasing their love at the fashionable function. Ahead of the show, Cher and Edwards cuddled and posed for photos on the carpet. They also shared a steamy kiss for photographers.

Back in November, Cher and Edwards were spotted holding hands while hanging out in Los Angeles with rapper Tyga.

While matrimony isn't on their minds just yet, rings are. In December, she showed off the impressive diamond ring Edwards gifted to her.

Edwards has also been a support system for Cher, who went through a period of grieving after the death of her mother Georgia Holt in December.

[​IMG]

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

The Balmain Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show during Paris Fashion Week on Sept. 27, 2023.

[​IMG]

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  9. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

This is interesting I thought they split... and here I am still single hahahh lord answer my prayers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. SilverSmith

People Magazine: Cher Says She's Living 'in the Moment' with Boyfriend: 'It's Never Too Late' to Find Love"

Cher still believes in love — and is relishing it. Since the entertainment legend and her boyfriend, music producer Alexander "A.E." Edwards, went public with their relationship last year, their romance has fueled headlines.

But she says she's "not surprised."

“Alexander’s got diamond teeth, tattoos, white hair, and he’s way younger. He’s a beautiful man,” Cher, 77, says of her beau, 37. “Also, I think it’s fun to be interested in somebody else’s love life!”

The pair met "for about 15 minutes" one year ago at a Paris Fashion Week event, she recalls, and a mutual friend gave him her number.

It was really shocking because people just don’t give out my number,” says Cher, who will release her first-ever holiday album, Christmas, on Oct. 20. “I had been telling all my friends, ‘We’re too old to go out with really younger men, and I will never fall in love on text.’ So I did what I said not to do!”

But Cher broke her rules for him “because he’s just so special,” she says.

“I hate when people say people are special, but lots of people say I’m special, so I can say that he’s special," she adds. "No matter what happens, I love being with him. He makes me laugh, and we have fun. What I learned is that it’s never too late. If you wrote out all the statistics, you would go, ‘Well, this is doomed.’ But we’ve been together a year, and if it was just a year, it would’ve been worth it. I’ve had the best time.''

Indeed, despite the internet's fascination with the pairing — and their age difference — Cher is choosing joy.

“If you have happiness, you can’t think about how long it’s going to last,” she says. “You have to think about ‘How does it feel?’ and live in the moment.”

And the couple aren't just romantic partners — they're collaborators, too. Edwards produced her new track "Drop Top Sleigh Ride," which will appear on Christmas along with lead single "DJ Play a Christmas Song."

"He's a great producer," Cher says of Edwards. "I let him do 'Drop Top Sleigh.' That's a hard thing to do when you are in love with someone and then you say, 'OK, here, take this record and do what you want with it.' But I had faith. And I was so thrilled."

https://tinyurl.com/5aua9ua7

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List