Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Soooooo true!!!!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm a way better wing man than a cold approacher

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i heard the same philosophy about not getting the number but giving yours and it make sense....women will give numbers away just for an ego boost. gotta watch that.

im just the type of dude who get the number (like taking charge). im like you .... i would call twice or three times and if she dont pick up....then throw it away.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

do not use that line....that died before the birth of the rubics cube.

heres a thing to do if you are at a grocery store make a comment about something innocent...or just be direct.

if you are in the line together crack a joke about the length of the line and if she responds pos...then keep talking and get the number or give yours.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I sometimes engage in a little chit-chat at the cash register. But, it is always brief. I don't ask women for the time anymore. Sometimes in the potato chip area, I would make a useful suggestion to a woman like putting an unopened bag of potato chips in the refrigerator for 24 hours(the chips taste very fresh and not as greasy; it works great with kettle-cooked potato chips). The women usually are open to that suggestion.

6. Athena

Athena New Member

I'm ok with it as long as he's not stalking me or a total creep. I like meeting new people and having mini conversations.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I don't approach women... I tried it a couple times and it never worked out in my favor, I found it quite frustrating because I hate selling myself and coming up short on the sale. Women have options galore even tho they love playing that "nobody likes me" card so if they are truly interested, they'll let me know.

8. Athena

Athena New Member

Just take off your shirt, shouldn't have to say a thing ;)

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

lol All that hard work is currently going down the drain because I'm with a clinger.

[​IMG]

10. Athena

Athena New Member

[​IMG]

11. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Then fuck the shirt and just whip off them pants.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I've actually met some really cool people that way. Dudes out here are super talkative and seem to have no issue approaching women in public. I think it's sweet! :) As long as it doesn't get creepy, stalkerish...I'm good.

Smart man! If only more men had your take on approaching women!

Ore, you need to try it this weekend! Chat up women when you're out and about! You're such a sweet man, find a way to make her laugh and you're in :)

Hahaha agreed! If dude uses that line on me in a purposely-cheesy, trying-to-make-me-laugh kind of way...I'd chat with him. If dude seriously asks me the time...that's all he's getting lol

13. The Dark King

I'm gonna try tonight and tell you guys about the many many many times I get shut down lol.
    It'll be a fun experiment I'll see how many nos I get before the yes

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

as long as you dont stare them down and say something stupid ...you will not get mased.

shit ......you are gonna get shot down.
    gonna strike out...hank aaron struck out more than he hit HR's but you only remember the HR's.

go take a swing

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you coming out the gate wrong. champions think win. you must believe your shit dont stink.

dont sweat the strike outs ....just think of them as a learning experience.

shit....you will be suprised how well you come off....when you tighten up your game.

16. Athena

Athena New Member

I second this motion.

17. wtarshi

Hell, I'm co-sizzling it

18. wtarshi

Co-sign

19. The Dark King

i know my position. I'm nof a LeBron I'm Ray Allen good off the bench but I ain't no star. It's not how well I play but how bad the others play lol

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    lol
    lol