Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

read it...you will see how guys are expressing frustration bout getting women. advice i gave .....the women and most men agreed with....just one piece...it was bout compliments.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so how are you able to get a relationship if you cant get a date or get a 2nd one?

lol. also we never talked bout relationships we just talked bout approaching women. so did you really follow this thread to make a good assessment?

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Anyway, like I said, I stopped reading when it got to the 'man, deez cats don't know bout da pimp game... I be gettin dat pussy on da daily'

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i never posted that......as far as i remember.

also, do you think it could be tongue and cheek and you took it out of context? hell people talk shit all the time.

i dont recall anyone saying that.

also, you are saying people are being arrogant but you havent read the thread. lol. hiuh?

if guys are having a tuff time getting a date then whats wrong with giving advice or a thread about it?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

LMAO :smt043

My brother, if you're taking the time out of your day to make assumptions about another man online that you do not know, then you really need to look in the mirror and check yourself. You do not know me and you do not know what I can bring to the table for a woman. I don't boast about my "superhero like pussy getting abilities" and as a man why would you even care if I did? SMH check yourself man

6. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

OMG ya'll need some...

[​IMG]

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lmao damn that's cold, you just shut everything down with this!

8. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Good ... mission accomplished!! :smt043:smt043:smt043

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Not assumptions.

Observations.

It's how a web forum works.
    - If you post some smart shit, people say "Damn... he's smart".
    - If you post some dumb shit, people say "Damn... he's dumb".
    - If you post some funny shit, people say "Damn... he's funny".

It's a really simple formula.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:smt023 good job sir, you're the man.......

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Excellent observation.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

A topic on cold approaching women is still thread worthy IMO since most men persistently struggle with it.

And it's not just about the skills you bring to the table, but in knowing and recognizing your type and how receptive she's going to be to your approach, if at all.

People are griping like this topic was a crap salad.:rolleyes:

It doesn't hurt to let new members get some elbow room on this board before they expand their topics of discussion.

Many of my first few hundred posts were in the MLR posting photos of hot women!!:smt080 If you tried to make a value judgement about me based on my early posting history you were chasing my shadow.

Shit is supposed to be a diversion. FUN on some level. If someone else's posts are causing you to question someone else's depth or value system as a human being, maybe you need to take a break from the board.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well, you said you didnt read everything and never read the other threads i mentioned...thus you didnot observe thoroughly to make a good assessment.

dont you think you should put things into context?

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. also there are over 10 different categories in this forum....wtf?

also, we have had alot of fucked up threads such as black men dating fat/ugly ww....wtf?

fat is the new n-word...wtf?

the lates volley in the interracial wars...wtf?

we are talking bout how to meet women and this get slammed....wtf?
    back to the topic......

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the thing i have to be cognizant of is to make sure not to ask questions that require a yes/no answer.

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Not if it requires reading through 48 pages of drivel.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    so basically you are just assuming...
    also where were you on those other threads that i mentioned (those are samples) ?

so why are you even bothering to come in and commenting?

why dont you make threads that you think that would be urbane?

you do understand that people like diversity?

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Yes.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yes to what?

look. you are smarter than that. you portray yourself as intelligent, and balanced.. so why didnt you go at the threads that were mean spirited, degrading to others but this thread is harmless in nature, you have time to comment on the content?

you know im just fun-ning you?

20. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Very good point