Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The OP hit a raw nerve with this thread because EVERY brotha on this site AND in real life struggles cold approaching women, particularly WW.:lol:

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol now that's the truth

Lets get back to the original topic fellas, shall we?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. they are the same ones that want to throw salt on the thread too.

also, they say we act like we pulling all day. no one said that shit. hell we say we strike out more than we succeed are getting a number.

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

They must of missed the post about me getting rejected at the gym :smt043

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly, and we talked about what to do if you get shot down.

so its very obvious people see with prejudice eyes.

anyway, like i was saying. i have to be aware not to ask questions that require yes/no answers. very important

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lets get back to the game. So where do you prefer to meet women at, nightclubs or lounges/bars?

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if im wanting to brush up then nite club and lounge.

i like going to a store, library or something like that.

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I feel you. I know you might agree with me on this but I believe it is best to meet women out in public during the day. You get to see the real person and not some facade. They expect us to approach them at nightclubs, bars, and lounges and some women will have their guards up (especially at nightclubs). But when going out I prefer lounges/bars over nightclubs. Nightclubs are too loud, crowded, and women are more prone to keep their guards up. You'll have to squeeze by 5 people just to get to a girl you like before some other dude does. Then she may have an attitude because too many rude dudes were approaching her. Then when you get a chance to talk to her you have to talk loud because of the damn bass in the music! LOL It is a lot of work but I still go to clubs. I have to drink a lot of alcohol to have a good time at a club because I get irritated quickly lol. Niggas be stepping on my damn shoes 'n shit! SMH I am getting annoyed just typing about this now. :smt043

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. thats why i said niteclubs and lounges are good to brush up. so when you have gone thru the fire....public settings are easier.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Not to mention you will have better conversations out in public too.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah....you just cant be as direct as the club but you will be sharp

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Exactly. The clubs are perfect for finding a girl to fuck that night. I'm not the one night stand type.

13. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Not ... Some of us women are the same in the club as on the street; however, you don't know that so I get it.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hate to tell you this but most men arent looking for a longterm relationship in a nite club.....

also women do act different in the club versus a supermarket. you know for a fact a guy will hit on u at a club versus a store.

15. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I'm not looking for long-term at a club either.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well correct me if im wrong but the tone of your post indicates that you are upset at him for wanting an one nite stand and me for wanting to sharpen my flirting skills.

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

What clubs do you go to?

18. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Nope - sorry if it came off that way.

Many different clubs

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

She goes to wherever they're young Black men, she likes them young and full of energy lol

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I was trying to be cute (in reference to your "not looking for long-term in a club" comment).