Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'm too old then lol

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no problem....i just wanted to make sure there wasnt any misunderstanding.

however you brought up a good topic .......

are there different expectations for people you meet when you are in different settings?

3. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

32 isn't old but it may be for her lol
    Am I right fantasyfangrl?

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Hmm not sure how old lol

Yes, you should expect something different depending on the setting (IMHO)

OMG I am 39, 32 is cool ;)

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I can't believe you just told me your age, you know y'all never tell

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Excellent :cool:

7. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I do lol ... I'm not looking too bad for 39 ;)

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats what im talking bout....a woman with good self esteem

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

you know you look good! ;)

10. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

Amen. And may I follow on from that by adding that possesing rock solid, UNSHAKEABLE confidence in your ability to engage with people is one of the biggies. I've seen gentlemen of ALL races who should have NO shot of getting the cold approaches they engage to work work a lot because of this.

The trick is to have the kind of confidence so focused that it blocks out ANY doubts that might filter in and kill your vibe at the subconscious level while communicating. Women sense it and it's a hard thing to master. I know because I'm trying to do it.

11. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

Following on, tell me, for you, what a good 60 seconds of initial conversation would be like. Say we're in the checkout line at the grocery store. Would I be better just giving you one good, strong and personal compliment and beginning that way? It's hard to be clever for 60 seconds. I've tried. ;D

12. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

Following on, what about in public situations of low threat (grocery checkout/bus terminal/etc.)? I struggle with making small talk and meeting new people across the board but to me, this is why I go out anhang out places during the day. What emotions need to be present in the person talking to you to make you want to engage back?

And thank you. You give me hope that others are like that too, across the board.

13. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

True :cool:

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So you have to be a fucking Jedi? Lmao

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats a million4ollar question...depending on the environment and situation just comment on that. its tuf tho.

i try to give a small joke here and there if we are in line at a store or something

it really depends tho.

whatever you do ....dont use lines....or something sounds like an overused statement....even though its your line.

16. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Huge hugs to both of you :freehug: :freehug:

17. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

It helps. :D

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

One trick I've used when talking to a woman for the first time is trying to size her up in my head, then tell myself I ALREADY KNOW HER. We've met before and she's cool.:cool:

That way any anxiety or weird vibes are gone and I can approach her relaxed.

Whenever I sound pressed or in a rush with a female, they tense up.

19. satyr

satyr New Member

[​IMG]

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, you are so rite....you have to do that type of thing to reduce the anxiety