Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I'm the same way so you are so not alone lol

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

It's not hard. Keep the friendly going and what's meant will be revealed.

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to fuck nothing that much.

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

3 times a day is wonderful :)

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Having a full time job and being a full time father is where it's at for me. Having sex 90 times in a 30 day month isn't.

6. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

hm ... i believe in quality over quantity. if both available in combination even better.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Real talk. Where does an adult find time and energy for that? If you want a dude who keeps himself together and works hard except that he won't always be able to be a sex toy. Plenty of dudes hugging the block that can appease you just hope you have bail money lol

8. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Ok, point made. How about I say 3 times a day would be awesome but "you" working and making a living is much more important?

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Agreed.

TDK and Stizzy have valid points and by no means do I require sex 3x a day but if we're both feeling it then we'll be enjoying it over and over. It's that simple really. I honestly get a tad crabby at about the 24 hour mark though...that's just me. I prefer it at least daily. Never had an issue with the men in my life obliging :) To each their own though. Life is all about finding people that compliment your lifestyle likes and dislikes.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You're a wild dude :smt043

11. The Dark King

Daily is doable but performance may vary lol. I'm better on weekends great on vacation.

12. RaiderLL

Lol you just lay there...I'll do all the work. Long day at the office...I got you. Stressful drive home...I got you. Family drama...I got you. I never mind being the one putting in work...maybe that's why I never get objections when I'm wanting that D ;)

13. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:smt023

14. The Dark King

Damn girl you are a super duper winner. Hating on your man hard right now lol

15. RaiderLL

lol I had those 10 lbs to lose remember...figured all the extra work I was putting in on him could really help (selfish ulterior motives I tell ya!). Thighs of steel at this point lol ;)

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Besides every session isn't an hour+ marathon when you do it multiple times a day. Quickies are allowed.

17. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

This totally ^^ but I'm a huge Sub so I like doing the majority of the work ;)

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

The more sex (quickies count) the better the dynamics of that relationship will be. I am quick to "schedule" my fix even though I have 2 jobs and 3 kids! Better believe we are going to make sex a routine event.

Even with a busy lifestyle, sex is the one factor of my relationship that makes our relationship more special and unique from all of my other relationships. Intimacy brings us and holds us together!

I take good care of my man after a long, stressful day! I need that outlet to release my built up tension too! Nothing better than taking it all out on my man!

19. The Dark King

God bless you ladies

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its true....
    good sex provides a bonding experience between a couple....more so than people realize. its part of the needs people have along with food and air. see maslows needs pyramid...forgot the proper name of it.