Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I was married to crazy for a decade. I don't do crazy well. Lol

Awesome! LOL! The best part is watching the captain's shades fly up in the air after that spill, lmao!

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It really depends on the environment.
    For me it's easier to connect with a female in a non-meat market setting(club scene or overcrowded party), if she's giving off vibes that she wants you to talk to her.

I used to pull the 'business' move with moderate success; I'd tell a woman we should do lunch, like tomorrow afternoon or later that week.lol Just to hang and talk. Some chicks were down for this. Others weren't. Whatever.

The fact is cold approaching is a skill all men need to master, but it helps if a woman finds you generally attractive....to her.

Still, the hook is HOW you say what you say, not particularly what you are saying to her.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that is so dead on... i like the lunch thing because its less pressure on the woman because its during the day.

i always say (at nite ) lets get together for drinks. i like star bucks because it less pressure:
    1. u arent spending alot of money on drinks and coffee. this is good for both women and men.

2. if the date is bad you dont have to suffer thru dinner formalities. u can drink fast and get out.

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I believe it's easier to connect with women outside of nightclubs too, it's too loud to have a decent conversation. Also, some women put their guards up after dealing with some many drunk and rude assholes.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah and no cover charge either.

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I usually don't pay cover charge because my friend is a promoter and I'll go to his events. But these clubs out here are ripping people off with cover charges. First of all, they make you wait A LONG ASS TIME to get in and then they will charge $20 sometimes even $40 depending on the nightclub. SMH This is why I prefer lounges.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree...especially the lounge

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

At least lounges are much more relaxed and you get to actually talk to people

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

A brotha got to be super handsome to pull off the cold approach. Anything less than movie star/athlete/r&b singer material and chicks is reaching for the pepper spray

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I disagree brother. You don't need to look like a model to approach women in public. A man needs confidence, he needs to dress decent, and know how to talk.

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

False.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Says the 6'2 handsome nigga lol. So tired of people pushing that confidence bs as if this is an even playing field. Just like every other facet of life some things work for others while others don't. Some can get a job with a hs diploma most need an advanced degree. Fact of life homie

13. The Dark King

And how many women have you approached lately?

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of all this though...what's "super handsome" to me might not be the same for the next woman. The chicks who are only looking for movie star/athlete/r&b singer material probably aren't the ones you'd actually want to dedicate your time to anyways. Any woman worth having isn't that shallow ;)

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's such a ridiculous comment. You talk every day about what women want, what we look for in a man, etc. As far as I know there's no pussy between your legs so you're talking out your ass when you try to act like you know what we want. Just because you're meeting the wrong types of chicks doesn't mean that's indicative of the majority of women's attitudes. You have real life women on this site telling you how we like to be approached and what we want in a man yet you always wanna argue like you know better. If you really only meet women like you describe then you should aim a bit higher when you're out and about.

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

lmao

But seriously though, confidence attracts women. What woman wants a man that isn't sure of himself?

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

What she said ^^^

18. The Dark King

Says the girl who only dates tall athletic dudes. I gotta wonder if some of you really believe the horseshit you spew. Bottom line fact of life if you are approaching someone its because you know NOTHING about their personality you're purely goung off looks same with people who are receiving you. Good looking is a very general term I have never once seen anyone post a pic of someone of the opposite sex that wasn't generally good looking so let's stop pretending. Cold approaching isn't everyone's lane. Next someone is gonna say gender and race don't matter in the work place lol.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm not any off those and I can pull it off. Lol

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Bingo!!