Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sure of what exactly? What I may be sure of may not fit in that situation. I'm damn sure I'm smarter than 90% of these mofos out here but thats irrelevant when cold approaching. It's a pretty person's game. You can have all the confidence in the world in the ring but if you can't actually fight you're done

2. The Dark King

I heard you were real athletic negro stop lying

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I saw your pictures fam, you're a decent looking dude. If approaching isn't working for you it's something you're doing wrong.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Bingo again. Keep it up, you're on a roll!

5. The Dark King

Yeah not being smart enough to have a six pack and 10% body fat lol. Dude I live in NYC game don't cut it here especially during summer time. Flash over substance my dude

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Use those smarts and out smart them. The fighting is physical but if you time that accurate punch you're the winner.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmao. I'm aite.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Tall athletic dudes are drawn to me, what can I say lol. Not anything in my doing...they approach me. Cold approach no less :D They approach me without knowing if I'll like them or not. Confidence. Try it on every once in a while...it's sexy :)

9. The Dark King

Come on dude.... Never mind you fit in the pretty person category so you won't see it.
    Its no coincidence that the vast majority of men who do well with women are very good looking men. You don't see too many (if at all) 5'7 dudes with beer guts pulling women left and right. If they don't want to look at you what you say doesn't matter. Its purely that simple.

10. The Dark King

Lol you're middle name should be bs kid. You don't see why they're confident or completely disavow that you're more than likely. ... never mind keep spouting your ridiculousness.

11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Back to that appearance factor.

12. The Dark King

So then you agree if your confidence isn't appearance based then you're shit out of luck which means its not actually about how confident you are but what you look like. So you're better spending six months in the gym hardcore before even considering dating

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Are we talking about the face or the body? Like I said way back when, nobody wants a monster face terrible bodied person.

14. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You are your own worst enemy man! If you can't fight then go learn how to fight then! Lol where do you live?

15. The Dark King

You're helping to prove my point because we see things in extremes either ideal or monstrous and if you're not ideal then you're some what monstrous. I really enjoy speaking with you guys sometimes. You remind me of what I keep forgetting

16. The Dark King

But thats my point you can't keep saying confidence confidence confidence if you don't have the right things to be confident. No one can see your personality

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

What is it that you possess that can bring value to a woman's life? Answer this for me.

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

My point of saying that is looks and appearance does matter. Just not as important as YOU make them.

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

B I N G fucking O. Take care of yourself and be confident in what you bring to the table. I don't get what's so hard to comprehend!

20. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Exactly! It isn't rocket science