Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Some people make it harder on themselves than it needs to be. :smt102

No matter how many people chime in explaining how easy and fun meeting new people can be...it won't sink in. To each his own I guess :cool:

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing. Maybe dick and some laughs lol

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

There's a group of women out there looking for that too. Lol

4. The Dark King

You my friend are a liar. Your Queen of saying it's all about your approach looks never seem to come into it you even go as far as to say your "average" looks don't matter because you have a great personality so once again I say you're totally full of shit

5. The Dark King

Lol your right ans boy do I find them. Let me be clear I find women to date I'm just saying its not as easy as just being confident

6. RaiderLL

Dude that's such bullshit. I never said guy could be 5'7 300# with a gut and he'll get the same play an athletic dude would get. Never said looks DON'T matter.

Like I've said a hundred times...take care of yourself and be confident and you'll be fine. Personality plays a huge role in who I speak with and who I date. I'm too old for arm candy lol...I need more.

7. The Dark King

You've actually never said that until now but ok lol

8. RaiderLL

I've probably said those exact words 1,001 times at this point. If I ever get that bored I'll pull up my old posts for you. Just to help clear up any confusion. ;)

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol well alright then

10. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Yup yup! TDK, Raider did say something like that before. I wouldn't remember the exact wording lol, but it's nothing new coming from her :p

For me... I think confidence is a fake-it-till-you-make-it thing.

And as a quote I've come across a million times says... "To get what you've never have, you have to do what you've never done". So we should just try something new. It might seem awkward at first, might get shot down, but sometimes that's part of the "fun".

11. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Is it a bad thing if it's in that order?

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

tdk....come on now. yes she did say that

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sad

14. RaiderLL

Thank you both :) :freehug:

15. The Dark King

I'm searching and I can't find it so....
    And regardless if you said it or not the absolute bottom line is its not confidence it's packaging because if the packaging ain't on point no one gives two fucks about your "confidence"

16. z

z Well-Known Member

100 % agreed.

Confidence ain't shit, if you don't have anything going on for you, that shit won't mean anything. You can be as a confident as angry boxer ready for Vegas match but if you ain't got nothing to bring to the table that confidence don't buy you shit.

Women who tell you looks, money, height or your status does not matter and we are only looking for confidence are full of themselves, PERIOD. I am not saying there are no women who appreciate confidence over other stuff & who are not superficial but their number is Few and far between.....the majority are superficial, it is what it is!

Look at that pretty boy High Yellow crimnal nigga from San Fran, he is got multiple fellony charges, his bail is almost a fucken Million dollar, but 6 figure counting IVY leage educated professional women are creaming over & fawning over his felon ass and passing out at their fucken desk to the point they fucken need EMT to Resuscitate them back, lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

nigroe your ass was the main one saying that shit...confidence. lol
    look in the trading macking notes thread and the sexual frustration and violence thread i stated the following :
    confidence (so did you)
    good convo-mouthpiece...
    dress properly
    and yes ...the minimum average looks.
    is the start.....

i, raider , bobba and stizzy all said that shit.

18. The Dark King

Thank you sir. Sometimes I swear I'm fucking insane because what these people keep saying does not reflect real life in the slightest at least not what I see.

19. The Dark King

Holy shit enough with the macking notes and your mouthpiece bullshit. This ain't the damn 70s.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

confidence....is knowledge of i am able , self respect and good self esteem