Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Don't reinvent the wheel fam. Lol

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I have to agree with you. You can still be a very confident man and you will CATCH you a woman but you will not KEEP her if you can't bring anything to the table.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

From time to time, I'm a recipient of this behavior by a couple of women. Everything they say they don't like in a man I exude those qualities but they stick around because they are enamored by the looks.

Goodlove is that old dude who is oblivious to everyone going

[​IMG]

as he yammers on about nothing.

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lmao

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

How do you guys feel about mackin in church?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I'll do it.....aint no slowing down...

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol shit! I'm at church right now, on the prowl!

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

macking never stops....i think its cool because you will be arpund people fundamentally on the same level.

you get in with the singles group or get in some type of committee then its on.

its also a great place to network

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol that's true

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

True, It doesn't hurt that the church I attend has a lot of young people. There's a smorgasbord of good looking WW here too!

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah and no cover charge. lol

they can get really comfortable around you too..versus meeting at a store.

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

No cover charge just offering plates! Lol

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....oh yeah

14. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I'm trying not to mack on too many women here because women do talk lol. I'm trying to become a familiar face here and see who gives me choosing signals. I feel like I'm a wolf in a sheep's disguise lol

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

It all depends on the way a man approaches me. I don't mind if a guy tries to start conversation with me, but I pay attention to what he says, his appearance, and his body language.

Sometimes it's hard to read a man. I have unfortunately been on the receiving end of a man who scared me quite a bit, trying to get me to walk back to where he was, saying he noticed something wrong with my car. When my intuition kicked in, I figured out his intentions were seemingly not good and I am so thankful I didn't walk back to my car.

I've also been cornered in a club by a man who couldn't take no for an answer...

So my natural instinct is guards way up...

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, very smart move....the choosing signal has always been the weakest part of my game in that kind of situation....lol.

i usually florish in the cold approach, parties (cause you will know people and they will introduce to them).

women are the best wingmen...

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

True especially when she's good looking

18. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Smh sorry to hear that, guys like the are ruining the game

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

damn mofos jacking up the game

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

Now THAT had me laughing. For real. LOL

Yes, there are.

I read this and I could almost hear Nino Brown calling Kareem a "pretty motherfucker" and "the educated brother from the bank" lol.

ROFL, yeah, people can get heated at the keyboard. Let's all take a deep breath... :)

I wish I had caught all this earlier, but I was watching "Falling Skies" lol.

Makes me think about a business meeting. Lol

:D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014