college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt078

You're farrrrr too smart to actually believe that.

4. Since1980

Manziel may not end up being the best pro QB in the world but in college he was great. Texas A&M won a lot more games than they should have because of him. He found himself under pressure a lot of times and he handled himself well. Plus he beat Bama when they were thought to be invincible and I can't help but appreciate that :eek:

5. RaiderLL

Such a sweet/smart man you are. I, on the other hand, can't muster up the energy to appreciate a complete douchebag. I have zero patience for stupid people in general. You're the bigger person, no doubt ;) :freehug:

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The nfl makes minced meat out of heisman winners regularly, so that wasn't unexpected

Lol

If you were a football god like him in college, ud be a douche too

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Damn...thats cold

Lol

8. Since1980

Except for a handful of players, you're absolutely right. The Heisman is pretty much a sign that you've already gone as far as you're going to go and that the rest is all downhill.

Raider don't bullshit lol.

9. RaiderLL

True on both counts 8) :D

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lovely...

11. Since1980

It's true lol. Mississippi State is the top-ranked team and Ole Miss is number three. Florida State is still number two but their schedule hasn't been nearly as tough as the other schools. And since Ole Miss already beat Bama their only really tough game left is Auburn. Damn I love football season!

12. Since1980

13. RaiderLL

Hey did you see the Florida/ND game last night?! Daaaamn! We were on the edge of our seats! Great game!

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Great game. Cory robinson....the wr on notre dame is david robinsons son. They interviewded the admiral during the game.

Cory was great

15. RaiderLL

Yea I saw the interview. Aaaaand your "go Irish" comment here lol. I was gonna give you crap about it but I figured the game would rough you up enough ;)

16. Since1980

That was the best game of the day by far. After an afternoon full of blowouts it was great to see an actual contest between two evenly-matched teams. This is why I love Saturdays in the fall!

Damn, I can't believe I missed that. The problem with trying to keep track of three or four games at once has its price lol.

17. RaiderLL

Dude we do surgeries on sat now so my sat is no longer spent relaxing with college football! I'm home for late games though (like last night :smt023). Never thought I'd enjoy working Saturdays but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world ;) Falling out of touch with my college teams though...like wth is going on with my LSU boys?!

18. Since1980

I only work on Saturdays when I absolutely have to. If I have to pick a weekend day to work I usually pick Sundays but I try and structure things during the week so that almost never happens.

Oh, and LSU destroyed Kentucky last night, 41-3 :smt068

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know....tears are streaming like i was terrel owens.

Im actually a fan of anybody that play florida state

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dude I hate working weekends when it's football season, lol

Especially on a Sunday when my eagles are playing