college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Hook 'em Horns!

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yea baby!! :smt038

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Season starts on the 29th, can't wait

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Tonight is the start of the college football season

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My Huskies beat Iowa yesterday. Yeehaw!!

[​IMG]

9. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Big time college football fanatic here....SEC and Florida Gator here...but I love College football....the best fall Saturday's are on a college campus

10. Since1980

Even though we lost a very close one to Clemson, it's still Go Dawgs every Saturday. I bleed red and black!

11. Since1980

Final score: UGA 41 South Carolina 30. Go Dawgs!

As good as Aaron Murray is, Todd Gurley was a beast today. Damn it feels good to bleed red and black!

12. RaiderLL

Hahaha you don't waste any time do you? Murray is really good...it was fun to watch him and Gurley. Good game!

13. Since1980

When it comes to college ball, I don't waste a minute lol. Especially since Florida's offense is apparently non-existent this season, and their defense ain't looking a whole lot better. And people complained that Murray couldn't win big games...hopefully this will put all that shit to rest.

If we can get past LSU in a couple of weeks (the toughest game on the schedule now that South Carolina's out of the way) we can get our rematch against Bama in December!

14. RaiderLL

Oooooh not gonna happen love. Sorry, but my boys will make y'all look like pee wee players. Enjoy the next couple of weeks though ;)

15. Since1980

Haha...yeah, we'll see in a few weeks. Georgia's got this one though :smt054

As long as LSU beats Bama I don't care what else happens. And is it too early to wish for an Iron Bowl upset?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  16. RaiderLL

Don't fret my pet, LSUs beating everyone.

You and I might need a friendly wager on the LSU-GA game ;)

17. Since1980

I actually like LSU. Just not in week four lol. Despite being a Georgia boy I hate Bama much more than anyone else. Their fans are insufferable. At least LSU fans don't make me feel self-conscious about my drinking since they're probably getting fucked up, too :drinkers:

A wager? I'unno...I'm trying to save up to go back to 'Straya again. Aussies are my brothers from another mother. I may have to get back to you on that one lol.

18. satyr

satyr New Member

19. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

2-0
    Whipped the Irish yesterday

20. RaiderLL

Seriously. Lane Kiffin is toast. Hated him with the Raiders...not a fan of him with USC. How can the son of Monte Kiffin be this bad with football?