college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The way it looks now, it probably won't even get addressed for a few more weeks, most likely after the Heisman voting has been done. He'll probably still get some votes but I doubt if he'll win now. If not for his pending case I think he'd win hands down.

Lol I can't help it, I like the Manziel but that's mainly because he carved up Bama like a Christmas turkey both times he's played them. He's a world class knucklehead, though. If A&M had any defense at all they'd probably be sitting at one loss right now.

2. Since1980

[​IMG]

Go Dawgs!

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Alabama & Auburn was a great game

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My alma mater, NIU, is in the hunt for another bowl game. I hope they get one. :smt023

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It was an edge of your seat rollercoaster

Oh nooooow u went to niu

Don't hop on their bandwagon now missy

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It gets no better than this! Freshman qb throwing the game winning TD to a freshman receiver. I'm sure the people at the game could hear me screaming all the way from SD :D Crappy way for Mettenberger to end his tenure at LSU, but so good to see the young players step up and win a game that was closer than it should've been!

[YOUTUBE]02Zxf934KA0[/YOUTUBE]

7. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

8. RaiderLL

Alabama linebacker CJ Mosely called out bama fans after their kicker received death threats:

"You fake ass bama fans stop sending threats to my teammate, you spoiled ******, respect what we do and know we all human! And that's REAL!"

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-fo...a-fans-after-kicker-gets-death-threats-120113

Honestly, I am just as in to sports as the next person, but death threats?? Really? Utterly pathetic. Some people seriously need to get a life. Glad to see this dude standing up for his teammate.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That was on nick saban

U know he wishes they went to overtime instead

10. Since1980

In case you missed it, the play of the year from the game of the year, lovingly converted into gif form. I love it when Bama loses!

[​IMG]

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Bama missed so many kicks

First time I seen a kicker get benched

12. Since1980

Me too. It's a damn shame that people forget how to act when their team loses. It gives all sports fans a bad name!

He had a pretty bad night. I could see that last field goal being missed but the first three? Saban's usually a better coach than to let something like that happen.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I've always been a fan of theirs. I want them to do well!

14. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

To the USC fans looks like you got a new coach who is actually an old coach.
    Steve Sarkisian was named the new coach at USC having been QB coach and OC in previosu stints, I think its a great hire turn an awful Washington program around the last couple of years, knows LA, is young at 39 and is a players coach.

15. Since1980

I feel the same way. BCS busters are always fun, especially when they pull off the upset. It makes for a much better sport.

I was hoping they'd give it to Ed Orgeron but after remembering some of his previous head coaching gigs, I think I know why they went with Sark. Sucks for Washington, though. A truly good coach is hard to replace.

16. CAkicker

Tomorrow is the start of the Bowl season

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Finally some fresh football all week long

Get the beer and nachos ready

18. RaiderLL

Ready!!! Any excuse for nachos :p Hoping for some good football!

19. CAkicker

5 Bowls games today, I'm looking forward to the Rose Bowl

20. RaiderLL

Get to enjoy my boys today! I could watch these running backs all day long :cool: :smt023

[​IMG]