Comfort Shows WW/BM

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Cocoarnold, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

I don't know if this might be redundant but I know we all need shows that you just go back and watch them all over again.

2. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

Trigonometry is one of my favourites feel good shows I recommend,other shows include
    The Good Place
    The larkins 2021

3. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

maxresdefault.jpg
    Trigonometry

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Trigonometry is a very triggering word for me lol. I’m sure it’s a great show though :)

5. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

Understood:) Thats why some of us here to escape our shit but you definitely a winner B.

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

My favorite comfort show is "Defiance" from SyFy network and currently on Prime Video. This was also the first sci-fi series to showcase an Afrocentric Alpha predator race sort of like GRRM had once toyed around with while writing a rough draft of aSoI&F with House Targaryen . . .but he thought better of it as the buying public wasn't ready in the 1990's for Black dragon riders who dominate a predominantly white continent like Westeros.

The way TPTB at NBC Comcast cancelled "Defiance" though as soon as the Black Alpha predator aliens were introduced in season 4 . . . it just goes to show does it not??? We were eating the other races of aliens and sexually enslaving their females and "The Powers that Be" said tooooo much!!!!

7. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

Man Defiance was good.I was mainly there for tommy and irisa,when Tommy was no longer there I felt betrayed so I finished the rest of the show pouting:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Mine was Fam on CBS

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Tommy had a nice run though. From the very first episode . . . there was foreshadowing of his future interactions with Irisa that I picked up on like when he saved her life during the battle and reached out his hand to pick her up off the ground. There were some four-inch phallic white guys online that felt instantly threatened by Irisa's animalistic attraction towards that Black man and remarked amongst themselves "Soooo this show is going off on a dark disturbing detour I foreseeably predict" lol

After Tommy died though was when we got the new Purple Black Alpha predator aliens though in season 4. I had high hopes for them but then the show got canned (SMDH). At least Tommy and the Purple Black Alpha predator aliens gave us several interracial sex scenes with beautiful white females.

That one White Alien matriarch was fine as fuck and I had hoped that she would give Tommy some play as he was often left in charge of law enforcement for the town when the Irisa's dad was out on some adventure . . . but they never got any screen time together. Thankfully the Purple Black Alpha predator alien did us the honors by "enchanting" her in season 4.