Cuckholding - from a white man's perspective!

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by bclbm2003, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder if this is not yet another way that WM can control their women. I cant understand why some Bm would be complicit wit WM in this.

2. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Someone needs to send out a memo to cuckholders that bm on this forum are selfish.......we date ww with the intention of sharing them with NO ONE!

3. sarah23

Thats why we love you guys so much.

4. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

* Relocated topic *

5. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

This idea is so fucked up on many levels i don't even know where to begin ......

6. tdyson42

tdyson42 Member

I can. There are plenty of men out there (not black men in particular, but men in general) who are just into physical no strings attached sex. While I am sure most men would be put off by being used as an object this way, it will never be hard to find some who just don't care so long as they are getting some sex. That's not anyone I'd want to associate with, but I can say they are out there.

7. tdyson42

tdyson42 Member

You hit the nail on the head. That's what is so stupid about all these cuckold senarios - why is the wm even in the picture? If the white woman wants to be with a black man, then she is going to. And soon enough she will just stay with the bm and the wm will find himself alone. But that doesn't make a good fantasy. For the wm's fantasy to work, he has to inject himself into the senario where there is no logical place for him and in real life he would just get left behind.

8. sarah23

thats it. There is no logical place for the White male if we want to be with a BM. For us girls, he is already left behind.

9. VitaminB

VitaminB New Member

go sara, go sara :p

10. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I think it is just plain dumb all around not matter how much money either party has. I would keep my dignity and not do it. I know brothers out there are not that hard up to get some pussy that they will sleep with a ww while a wm watches and jerks off. The OP is full of shit, I talked to an older black man when I was in the army and he told me about them barn parties were they made him have sex with in his words not mine older white women. I know some brothers might go for that cap but not me, why get treated like a peice of meat. No bucking here.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol... pure entertainment...

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I have came across women/couples online, who said they wanted a black stud to have sex with the woman while the guy watches..

very strange indeed... I would feel a certain way if someone wanted to watch me slam his wife, because i'm black..

I would be lookin' for strange, triangular shaped hoods and red crosses in the closet..

:p

13. malikom

malikom Banned

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY

:lol:

A true intelligent black man would NEVER indulge is something like cuckolding.Most of the dudes who become prey to the white "hubbys" sick fantasies,have got their heads too far up their asses to realize that they are being used.I would never give them the satisfaction of seeing me have sex with their wives.I have too much pride and dignity.Unfortunately,there will always be some desperate horndog brother out there that will let himself get taken advantage of and exploited.

The only way i would do a white mans wife,is if he dosent know :lol:

hell...ill even put on his robes and house shoes,eat and drink from his fridge,try on his watches,etc

Ill be in his house so much,his kids will start callin me daddy :lol: 8)

14. Patterson

Patterson New Member

LMAO That is too funny!!! :lol:

15. malikom

malikom Banned

Oh,and i dont think that there is a wide gap between a black mans income and the white wives/husbands income in the cuckolding lifestyle.Some couples do indeed get no good thugish type of black guys with low income,but going by the majority,i dont think so.The black man is usually middle aged & middle class...and the white couples is usually middle class to upper class.The majority of couples that participate in cuckolding are middle class.It really wouldnt be hard for a married white womens black lover,to make her fall in love with him.Keep in mind that the only thing that the white husband has over her....is emotion.The black lover wins her over physically.Remember that women are very emotional,especially during sex.If the black lover exudes a nice personality,mind,etc thats greater than or like her husbands,she can be won over by the black lover easily.In the end it only depends on if she acts on her newly found emotions for the black lover,and has enough courage to leave with him.

Kinda hard to explain...but eh whatever
    :roll:

16. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

If the WW in a cuckholding "relationship" really wants a BM...why doesn't she just go out and get a BM on the side and leave her husband out of it?

The WM is actually trying to humiliate the BM. If he can allow a well endowed BM to tumble with his wife and give her the greatest sexual pleasure ever........and then still keep his wife when its all said and done....he wins. He is sending a message that no matter how much passion and lust there is between a WW and BM....the WM will still win. He is mocking the BM. Would a BM with a BW wife allow her to have sex with a well-to-do WM (or any man)? Probably not......

"You can sex her up....but she will always belong to me"

17. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Very good point. 8)

18. kirsty

kirsty New Member

I guess I see where you’re coming from. But from my prospective, I can’t see how it’s that empowering for the wm to let his wife sleep with a black man. To me as a white woman that would say “You’re not man enough for men so let me get satisfied by someone else (no matter what the race).” Anytime I need another man to satisfy me, that’s a problem. I would have no respect for my husband. And what would the BM care, unless he happen to fall for the woman, he’s getting what he wants, sex with no strings.

19. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

The WM doesn't measure his "control" over his wife in terms of satisfying his wife...rather in terms...of whether he has her or not. Mandingo Man can pleasure Becky all day.....he feels good because he's getting laid...and she is experiencing great sex....however....the WM still has the woman.....who is to say that he isn't cheating on the side with some Asian woman?

20. funkyspirit

funkyspirit New Member

Bingo, I think you're spot on, Chosen. The key is humiliation. It's about loss of dignity. And yet another scenario whereby the WM dominates. Both the BM and the WW get sexual pleasure (presumably), but tis the WM who has ultimately taken a piece of each the BM and the WW, as well as got his rocks off. It's not just about sex, it's about POWER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.