Cuckholding - from a white man's perspective!

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by bclbm2003, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Quoted myself :D

2. Ronja

Ronja New Member

GO TO HELL!!!!

The whole cuckold thing that you're promoting is repulsive. And believe me, I actually thought I'd give you the benefit of doubt, and decided to go into one of the cuckold web-pages. It was absolutely sickening! You convince yourself you're tolerant and unprejudiced for letting some BM screw your wife, when you're doing it for nothing but your own pleasure. Reading posts on that cuckold forum just proved to me, once more, that you and your kind view BM as nothing more than slightly more advanced dildos!

3. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

I did not want "you" to grant me anything. I never promoted cuckold sites. And if you took some time to read the above you would have understand it. I'm no cuck, my Danish hater.

And you love to come back here and be pissed about something, don't you? I think you should calm down and deliver that baby, momma :)

4. Ronja

Ronja New Member

Right. PMS, pregnancy and all other "women are hormonal"- jokes are always really clever :roll:

I've read many of your posts. And they're BS. Don't tell me you are notpromoting cukolding? You've defended the thing several times, and at least once started a thread about it that eventually got deleted!!!

5. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Yes, and I bet you gals saw that as your greatest achievement: get a post deleted. Wow. Great. Applause.

Read many of your post too and like them.

A bit more positive is not possible?

6. Ronja

Ronja New Member

Why should I be positive? I did not start making a baby to give you people something to wank about.

7. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Ah, I see where your anger is coming from. It is true that your situation is one of the primal cuckold fetishes.
    Just ignore that. Some people are into diapers, do babies care? Most of it is fantasy, anyway. I have seen uglier fantasies than that. Just don't go look for these sites while you are pregnant. It will upset you for nothing.

8. Ronja

Ronja New Member

It doesn't matter what kind of perversion or fetish it is. If it involves children in ANY way, it's repulsive! Pregnant or not, I can promise you I'd still find it repulsive!!!

Apart from that, I still find the whole concept degrading for the BM. I was hoping that it'd be like normal 3somes, only with one black guy involved. Then I wouldn't have any serious problems with it. However, it's nothing like a normal 3some. The BM is only being treated as a toy for the white couples' fantasy.

Before entering that cuckolding site, I just found the idea disturbing. After I'd been to it I'm horrified!
    I know you like to believe for yourself that you're just being open-minded. You're not! You just show your prejudices and bigotry in a different way than the average skinhead. It's both disgusting though!

Couldn't agree more!

9. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

This thread has been locked due to complaints. I'll add a further comment on this in the next post.

10. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.