1. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

you like to say this shit, but if you look at most of the conflicts, it's a very few who are jumping on to start it up. Some of you just are wanting to stir the shit, when you could just as easily stay out of the conversations about things that don't apply to you.

3. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

you re good, chill. what you are experience right now is just the allday insanity on this board. :freehug:

4. Otis

Otis New Member

I have no intention of apologizing for my tastes. My preference is not get caught up in this beef, since it clearly predates my arrival.

It's better that I watch.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I didn't do nothing

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Don't let the noise bother you. It's just part of the insanity of this place.

It's really good for people to see that there are those who like whatever it is that they like, even when it's not what the majority (or the loudest) like.

I'm all for people feeling good about themselves and confident with who (and how) they are, whatever their size, height, shape, etc.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

just do u

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Well damn, see that's how it goes. And then they win. There are so many women out there who have so many insecurities about their bodies. I think it's a great thing when they are able to see that there genuinely are men who will like whatever it is that they may be insecure about.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That makes you complicit

[​IMG]

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This.

11. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

it s a great thing for women that are not insecure aswell.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Just move the thread to the men's locker room

That way if anyone is offended...well....U were forewarned by the feces-covered sign on the door

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. u nasty

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Good point!

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Gotta spread rep. Preach ladies.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Please don't ever. Society will try to dictate who/type you should like..glad to see you don't let them .

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMFAO :smt005

[​IMG]

18. I mostly go for thin athletic women. I think they're really hot but I would definitely be cool with a woman like Christina Hendrix for example.

19. Otis

Otis New Member

I had to google the name to find out who that was.

Yeah, I like that too.

But the type I chase fit this profile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And its been my experience that white people have consistently classified these figures as fat. :smt103

Well then. If that is truly the case, then I like fat broads.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...or-Swift-not-Kim-Kardashian-perfect-body.html

I'd like to know which type of people they surveyed

Who the hell wants a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy?

Some of the comments I seen called Kim k fat...which is pretty weird because I never considered her to be that at all

At 6'2, 225lbs I find most women 'small'

I guess if I were a little dude taylor swift would be optimal too