1. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

Somewhere right in the middle. I lean a little bit more to the voluptuous type. Boobs and curves.

2. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Thanks Bliss, good idea

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Satchmo,a point and shoot camera brings a much sharp and clearer photo.

4. ColinD

ColinD New Member

I dont discriminate.

Experience has taught me skills come ion all packages.

And so do dissapointments.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wise

6. sassy1

sassy1 New Member

I never appreciated my curves before

women have curves for a good reasons. Embrace them. I know the style these days is for super skinny pants but they are so tight they cut off circulation and ease of movement.
    I see men look at women who wear skirts and dresses, and looser fit pants, watching to see if their ass shakes or if their boobs move naturally. If they see that action, they smile big. They love seeing that natural beauty and those curves. More men are attracted to Kim K's figure with her ass and tits, over Paris H's too skinny body.
    Curves on a woman show she is a natural woman and attraction to a man.

7. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I agree to a point but I I don't agree you have to have you're boobs sway. Mine aren't big enough for that lol so that isn't happening but my ass sways a ton ;)

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

*pics of that ass to see if it's capable of swaying*

9. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

when my ribs are healed I will lol

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I forgot about that. Sorry babes.

11. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

thank you sweetie :freehug:

12. jorell1

jorell1 New Member

curvy women or skinny women

must be top heavy and bottom heavy ....with pretty feet

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

So,, she must be heavy with pretty feet?

14. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Big boobs, big ass and pretty feet. I'm guessing a small waist too.

15. kublai kahn

kublai kahn New Member

I of course carry around a tape measure everywhere I go to ensure that potential women meet my exact* requirements. 39 inches and 3/4? Im afraid you dont quite measure up sweetie. Another big mac and a round of squats might do it though...

Lol frankly my dead I dont give a damn. Skinny Curvy its all the same to me since I look for personality before everything else. Everyone says this however and it generally turns out that peoples' criteria for a "good personality" consists of "funny, doesn't murder people doesn't smoke crack" lol

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I like the analogy of Paris Hilton and Kim K. If Paris was wearing shorts, facing you, she has no hips, nothing flares out. If your looking at her side profile, she has no belly jutting out, but also no ass, so she looks pretty squared off, like Sponge Bob--I call it the SpongeBob Square Pants Effect.

You look at Kim K. from the front and you see the small waist, hips flared out and slimmer thighs. This a very important ratio to remember about thick, this what I call true thickness, or quality thickness. When you see her side profile, she has a flat stomach, butt an ass that sticks out.

Curvy to me means that from the front, the waist isn't as slim as well as the thighs. From the side profile, her stomach wouldn't be as flat, you'd see some
    pudge with the ass sticking out. The waist-ass-thigh ratio isn't defined as much, and probably larger in general. Curvy is a grey area that I find people try to pass off as thick. When people ask me if I like curvy women, immediately I feel like this is a trick.

*The face is a major player in its own category of course and can sways entire gauge.

With all that said lol I generally like thick, but I have a range. I'll go between SpongeBob and thick if she has a really gorgeous face. I can also go curvy if her arms aren't really big and again, her face is goregous.

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Good question.:???:

19. jorell1

jorell1 New Member

curvy ww or skinny

Yes Sticky heavy I love big sexy ww

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So much for personal preference lol
    Now imagine if all the before pics were wm heart throbs and then the after were dudes like Idris and Shemar. How would you take that?