Damn, Ethiopian woman on Black American women

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by GQ Brotha, Feb 6, 2011.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can't believe BM actually believe this shit.

If BW got the attention from WM that Asian women recieve they'd be an exodus of Biblical proportions.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The point is this crazy woman was carrying on like most black women are clamoring for Asian men; it's not about those women who are attracted to them & date them. Just like all white women & black men aren't chasing after each other contrary to the sereotypes; black women & asian men aren't falling all over each other. MOST people prefer to & do date within their own race.

It must not be too great a place to live, otherwise he'd spend more time there rather than here on earth. :p

Yeah, it might make an interesting vacation locale or a place to do research. ;-)

3. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I don't doubt it can happen what I am saying is that its not a frequent occurrence given environment, social status, interests, cultural backgrounds, etc. These factors influence and drive us as individuals in our life, whether we are cognizant of it or not.

We all know the numbers about the percent of single black women in America. If men of all walks were significantly interested then those numbers should be a lot lower, because surely some of those black women would start dating out more, but that isn't the case.

I mean are black women literally turning away all of these eligible men of different backgrounds that pursue them. I would find that real hard to believe.

Even successful black women have complained about being single despite all of their accomplishments and surely these women are more well rounded to form a relationship with unlike a woman who has not bettered herself whilst growing up in the hood.

This is reality, not made up, the numbers just don't add up, what you commented on with your case is an exception to the rule not an everyday occurrence that one would encounter to a significant degree.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Bingo, ding, ding, ding, we have a winner folks. :)

My sentiments exactly, I mean look at how some black women speak of black men, no good, ain't shit and we know all the rest.

I never bought the whole black women "JUST" prefer to date black men line. Not to the degree that they would also prefer to be single. Maybe some, but not as many as we see.

Like you said if White men gave black women the same kind of attention they do for Asian women when it comes to attraction and marriage numbers, it would be like Moses parting the Red Sea aka an Exodus of black women leaving en masse.

Frankly it seems these days that more black women are becoming sheer lesbians on an unreal scale. Some dress and act like men with feminine women next to them and these are primarily young black women mind you. Here in New York City its remarkable, thought I was in San Francisco. :smt119

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

+1 Tam

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

What is the numbers you speak of? I never even brought any numbers in the discussion. If black women didn't blindly stay so loyal to black men they would be better off.

A woman chooses her companion/spouse, after dating, a man chooses to marry...it's a simple law.

Working in the hospitality industry, seeing black women with men who aren't black is a daily occurrence. Again making a long list of people I personally know in these relationships is absolutely pointless and proves nothing because they will always be perceived as the exception.

7. flaminghetero

:smt023

Sisters and White boys do most of their fucking at WORK and on CAMPUS...far from the IR statistitions.

Just because you don't see them out in public as much as WW/BM doesn't mean they aren't fucking like 9 thousand.

Quiet as it's kept...

MOST of the IR sex is STILL between WM and BW.

Anybody that thinks BW aren't attracted like a mofo to WM are delirious..or trying to sell an agenda.

I fell over backwards when Chris Rock said "BW just aren't attracted to WM"..

If Chris turned into a WM for 5 minutes...his "Nubian Queen" would lick him in places he didn't even know he had...lol

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

The high percentage of single black women in America and the low marriage numbers is fairly well known.

I never doubted black women date out and I mentioned the kind of black women that generally will date interracially. I think more should do so in their lives if the opportunity is there.

What I contested was the notion you mentioned that "Even these "ghetto mutiple kid having hoochie baby mama's" as many of you guys regard them can still pull men from any ethnicity if they choose."

You made it seem like men are desiring for such women, if only those women would choose those men of other ethnicity when they approached them. Are us black men that special that black women are beholden to us and forsake other men. I'm not buying that.

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

ROFL, Its evident in how they speak when a black man is with a white woman vs when a black woman is with a white man.

When they see a fellow black woman dating white men they will be like that's a good girl. Some unabashedly will admit this shit too with no hesitation, they love seeing that.

I have heard some ignorant black women saying. I don't have a problem with interracial, but I only don't like when black guys are with white girls. W.T.F. hello, you do have a problem then.

They never, ever make mention of black women dating out, they look at it as a badge of pride, but want to pull out daggers when a black man is dating interracially. All of a sudden they are self righteous.

10. flaminghetero

We are the ONLY race that would rather the females date outside the race than the males.

People with land and resources are more concerned with who their women date.

People that don't have shit...not even their names...are more concerned with who their men date.

If sisters loved us as much as they claim...they'd slam one another for dating IR...instead of giving high 5's.

11. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Shall I say this again, many of them would still jump on John Mayer in a heartbeat.

12. flaminghetero

Hell....they jumped on Strom Thurmond's dick....they'd suck John Mayer's clean off.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but I've known more than a handful of Asian guys who were into sistas deep, ahd even had a dude I knew in college who was knocking himself out getting shot down by the sistas every Friday and Saturday night.

I'll strike it up to the fact that the girl in the youtube vid is a 2nd generation immigrant and really doesn't have a firm grip on the racial dynamics in this country.

It all comes down to exposure IMO. The more people from a diverse background you're exposed to in life, the broader your perspective is on society as a whole.

And someone needs to clue this bitch in that Black folk from the Caribbean are descendants of the West African slave trade too.

No offense, but that's why many 'homegrown' Black folk, meaning your people have been in this country for over 300-400 years, are highly suspect of Black immigrants....'cause Black immigrants tend to have racist/superior attitudes against 'native' Black people.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

What an embarrassment. She looks intimidating as hell and she needs to fix her teeth.

Edit: View around the 6:50 - 7:30 mark of the video. She actually believes in that stereotype, that black males are the cause of everyone's problems, to put it bluntly. She's basically racist against her fellow ethnicity! People like her is what keeps racism, fear and division alive in this country.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011