Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I agree we all are entitled to our preferences, but just wonder if putting no this or yes to that on a profile upfront might just bring the crazies out of the woodwork, some will see it as a challenge and harass someone, the opposite of moving on. Also some might look at a profile, and even if they may not be interested in the person, might just respond to be nasty and rude. In this instance, the poster of the profile might have created a bigger headache for themselves and more to filter than if they just did not state a preference.

I think one has a right to state a preference, but need to do so with some consideration. If one has preferences and wants to put them upfront, they need to be careful about how they state them, and not be offensive in how they say so, and be ready for those who like “the chase” or “challenges”.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The world is full of predators, I suppose it just comes with the territory.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! Whoever made that is telling on himself. He (or she, but let's be real, it's a he lol) admits in the first panel that no one should laugh at those jokes. Sometimes being "funny" is just being an a-hole. But I'll say it again, being super sensitive is a real problem too.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s a self deprecation meme. It’s meant to say, “yeah, I am probably going to say the wrong thing sometimes, yeah, I know I shouldn’t, but I’m a dick, so, here goes...”

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I see that. Me no get joke sometimes o_O

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Meh, I let the people persons deal with that, my passion is machines. Whoever has an issue with that let them prove it by putting away their tv's, cars, electricity and internet and walk to work every day. We all can't be people person's or even want to be.

8. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

People marrying just for the visa also happens here. I think some people have unrealistic expectations simply because the other person belongs to another race, nationality, or ethnicity. No race, nationality, etc is perfect

9. Othello1967

I agree. And people were more honest. Do you remember Bryant who was all excited about visiting a Russian he had met online?. A Russian or someone familiar with Russia warned him that Russians didn`t much like blacks. He went anyway and gave us his report which, if I remember correctly, confirmed the warning.

10. Othello1967

A white person in India is like a king or a queen to the Indians. Colorism is big in India. Recently I came across some youtube videos about Africans who were living in India for generations and even speak the language and consider themselves Indians but apparently are not accepted

11. Othello1967

Was there a double meaning about plantain? I think there was. There`s a Calypsonian from Trinidad called Mighty Sparrow who had a calypso called BG Plantain and he wasn`t talking about plantain.

12. Othello1967

Why do you want to mess up theses guys fantasy?

13. Othello1967

Have you noticed the significant number of black British actors/actresses working in Hollywood? Money? Yes. But also they have more acting opportunities here than in the U.K. That seems to me it`s not all peaches and cream for blacks elsewhere.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Just being honest, people don't respect African bruhs the same as African American bruhs around the world.

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Rejoined Tinder. I'm 33 now, my main photo is the same as my avatar here of me with my sons. I surprisingly match with a bunch of young college white women.

I also made Facebook dating profile. Shit is like PoF 2.0. If you are looking for a easy lay, that's the place to be.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's more because there's far more opportunities here

17. The Dark King

Yes and no. More often than not definitely but that's really no different than here imo

18. The Dark King

Negro you got a six pack that's literally all that matters to young women lol

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They think the whiter the better, but they also think young girls of any colour out alone are fair game.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm just glad the University of Ghana took down that statue of Ghandi. Black folks don't need anything from them or their culture. I also have no desire to visit India or China ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.