Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

From reading your posts .....you seem like an intelligent person . by writing "not interested in black women" you know what type of emotion that will invoke .
    I'm not saying you are wrong ,you are just getting down to it and being honest .But like tommy lee jones said in the men in black movie ....a person is smart ,people are stupid.
    people will be offended by it and you will have negative messages coming your way .A better way to do your profile in the future will be to just state what you are looking for.
    like this ..... I'm looking for a white women with blonde hair and blue eyes ..... that will solve everything and everyone will be nice to you ......lol .:D:D

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are so fortunate in this country.

3. Soulthinker

You are a catch for WW in the States.

4. Soulthinker

China treats the Africans in their countries like a colonial power. So had the Indians. Very rarely you see African and Caribbean men marrying Chinese or Indian women.

5. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I'm married now, but I remember trying to find the balance of indicating "I prefer black men" without getting a ton of shitty comments from white guys and without being labeled a skank, and also without every black man in the world thinking I'd have sex with them because I was magically attracted to literally black man in the world.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Did you ever find the balance?

7. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Well I married a guy I met on a dating app, so I guess so! The best trick I found was to say that I liked the way dreadlocks look on guys.

8. Soulthinker

Congratulations. May the homeboy treat you right for life.

9. Soulthinker

What are the current dating/hook up apps today? The current mainstream apps l read like Badoo,Bumble, Holla,Meetme,Whisper, Skout,and Hot or Not.

10. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Can`t help you there but whatever is hot now will soon be populated with time wasters, etc.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Man, I am so glad that I don't have to worry about dating sites anymore lol.

12. jen14

jen14 Active Member

Yes, stating blatantly on your profile bio 'I like black men' would do both of those things lol... Some sites (like match, which is the one I used) would ask you directly which race you are attracted to, so you can just answer that there and that would probably eliminate a lot of the harassment, but not all lol.. What I did was I didn't indicate that on my profile at all, and then I would just reply to the men I was interested in and ignore the ones I was not, not to mention that I was still interested in meeting men of all races although I knew I have a preference for black men. Also, like you said there are tricks to hint your preference ne way or another (there was a great thread on here about this), like saying 'you like country music' or 'tall blue eyed men' or like you did 'guys with dreadlocks' lol

13. jen14

jen14 Active Member

I got on a dating site (match) after I got divorced in 2015 and I have to say my experience has been generally good, in fact I met my now husband there. I was open to meeting a man of any race, although I knew I have a preference for black men at that point and wanted to try dating outside of my race for the first time. I would highly recommend going on a big site, like match, that is not exclusively for IR, even if you are strictly looking for IR dating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.