Dating Codes

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, Oct 19, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

And tons of workout pics

2. K

K Well-Known Member

going on about their morals and values and their pics are showing everything they got

"I'm hopelessly romantic with the right woman" = but I've never met the right one, so not so much.

"I'm nonjudgmental" = I'm very judgmental, but you better not judge me!

"open minded" = uhuh

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Pics smoking weed=I reek of weed on a daily basis.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL these are usually the "smokes occasionally" ones.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ha! Yeah, and if they have "drinks occasionally/3 or more time per week" avoid those muthafuckas life the plague.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok I'm weird - I go to them all the time. We will have gone to 5 this month alone. Usually it's at least once or twice a month though, and that's not counting art shows or science centers. I have memberships. I don't know that I've ever listed it on a dating profile though.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Boring, yet wants you to entertain them?

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're a rarity my friend. Most people are selling shit.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You would love Orlando. Don't forget your credit cards, plenty of shopping for you to do as well.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I've been there. Florida seems to have attractions in every town. Can't stand the humidity there. I'm not really a shopper (I know that's a weird one too). California has tons of museums, living history places, galleries, science centers, zoos, observatories, universities, etc.

It's more that it's part of my geekness and being a homeschooling mom for 20+ years. I have a knack for finding docents and mentors wherever I go.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are right about the attractions in every town. I love the whole state. I'm good with the humidity unless it's July or August.

So Cal is nice, too crowded tho.