Dating Feels Like a Full Time Job.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 2legit, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oh! Where in the states will you be? Have you ever been here befofe?

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Yeah freakin 10 years ago haha for 5 weeks, my passport expires this year so I need to really get moving plus my Son is 18 so he won't be needing to use the bank of Mum anymore lol.

Call me weird but most likely Tennessee again. Potentially a few days in NY depends if I feel like being treated like sht again lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing what the vibe is like in ATL. Kinda scared to travel there on my own and will be sad to leave my puggo lol but realising I haven't travelled for 10 years is pretty wack and lame lol.

3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I don't know if she was Australian or Swedish, the lady who posted the below message on her Facebook, I couldn't access my page as It was hacked but luckily I saved her comment on my computer. She is a traveling gorgeous professional white woman that's so attracted to us brothers one day a lucky BM will marry her and make cute babies with her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I sit here, gazing out my window at the dreary, gray sky, I can't help but yearn for the warm embrace of the sun. The thought of basking in its golden rays, feeling its warmth on my skin, and soaking up its vitamin D fills me with a sense of longing and desire. I crave the feeling of the sun on my face, the way it illuminates everything around me and brings a sense of joy and vitality to my day. But it's not just the sun that I seek, it's also the company of black men. There is something about their presence, their energy, and their essence that draws me in and captivates me. It's a combination of their strength, their confidence, and their undeniable charm that I'm so attracted to .

I find myself constantly seeking out their company, wanting to bask in their radiance and be enveloped in their warmth. There is a certain magic that happens when the sun and black men come together, a sense of joy and happiness that fills the air. It's as if the sun's rays are amplified by the presence of these men, creating a powerful and intoxicating energy that is impossible to resist. And as I continue to yearn for both the sunshine and the company of black men, I am reminded of the beauty and power that lies in diversity. For it is in the coming together of different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences that we can truly find happiness and fulfillment. So, I will continue to seek out the sunshine and the company of black men, knowing that in their presence, I will find a sense of warmth, joy, and love that cannot be found anywhere else.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
  4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

You got that right.

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lately I'm seeing more and more fine black men in Brisbane, it makes me happy to see, it's a good contrast to the abundance of sloppy white men.

6. 2legit

2legit Active Member

This is good news, Beccaomecca. It's always good to see people you're attracted to up close; Despite the haters and miserable assholes who are always envious of other people's happiness. I'd say good men and women will find each other and get romantically involved.