Dating Shows with BM/WW IR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^ Yes that is Nurys from S6 of AYTO ~ a Salvadorean/Dominicana from the great state of ME. She has publicly stated on facebook that she has the "tapes" on all the behind - the- scenes dirty deeds done by both castmates and production staff . . . but wants to be careful in her revelations so she doesn't get sued for breach of the MTV confidentially agreement she and the rest of them signed to get on the show . She is my source for the omitted interracial activity between Nicole & Demetri who were allegedly fucking the entire time they were in the house as were all the other "No Match" couples from S6

My gripe is that we the audience never get to see them go anywhere near fucking each other ~ Demetri & Nicole?!?!?

Poor Tyler lol no wonder he seemed so nonchalant and uninvested in Nicole when they return from the Honeymoon suite. He already expected to get FREINDZONED again lol and made to sleep on the couch lol.

Damn Zoey was kinda hoey huh? Fucking & sucking Anthony then Kareem in the same weekend trip to NJ (SMDH)
    So much for being a sweet, innocent, little blue-eyed blonde who wouldn't violate her family values lol!!!!

3. Young Herschel

There is a YouTube show called "Staying Relevant MTV" and it seems like its pretty organic with some forward thinking and business minded castmates financing it. They curse openly as they discuss who is hooking up with who. There is IR thankfully with the AYTO alums so check it out.

Give a look to Fantasy Island on USA network too as there seems to be a lot of IR interest from the blue-eyed blondes in Karl & Javen the two brothas on the series.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Just started watching this show. It's season 2 now. In both seasons 1 and 2, there were 2 black men out of the 4 couples. In season 1, Karl (a personal fitness trainer) dated the hottest blondes on the show and decided to break up with his girlfriend (also white) and be single again. This season, it looks like Kate (one of the women couples) will hook up with a ripped brother named Dominique.

Interesting that in the "wild," black men outperform white men and are more desired by the white women.

5. Young Herschel

I watch it and this season seems like it will be 3x as wild as last year with the one girlfriend from the longest relationship (4.5 years) giving up her goodies on practically the first night . . . and no condom wrappers were seen on screen :(

The women look better than they did last year . . . among the "temptations" anyway and with one woman biting the bull it let's the others let go of their inhibitions I suspect so the booty buffet begins . . . in Dolby Vision on the 4K Firestick lol :)

6. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Yup, it's "Temptation Island," the show I'm talking about. I haven't seen season 1 yet, but from seeing various clips, it looks like Karl hooked up with Brittney, the super fit yoga trainer from L.A. Karl also went on a date with Sheldyn Stack, and Javen went out with Hannah rightmire (both are hot blondes) but don't think anything happened with them.

In season 2, Toneata (Romeo Miller's ex) was super into Gavin, and it looks like Kate will end up with Dominique. She's the blue eyed super fit blonde who is with David.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is she having a baby by him?
    [​IMG]

8. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

She must have taken it down, because I went to all 3 of her IG accounts and that picture is not there. ALSO, I just noticed in the picture that she has a black baby emoji, now that's what I'm talking about...LOL.

9. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

When was this pic taken? I also follow her on IG and don't see it. This would be surprising if the dad is Karl because he left single and chose not to move to LA to be with Brittney.

Does anyone know if Karl and Jevan hooked up with Sheldyn and Hannah in season 1?

10. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Do we know for a fact that Derrick had sex with Kathryn? What's the source of this info?

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She has 3 IG accounts? lol.

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

• List
  14. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

15. Young Herschel

I got the info online from AYTO cast contestants who were on Afterbuzz or some podcast. It is widely held today that the editors at AYTO only showcase the relationships they want to showcase . . . even plutonic longstanding friendships between guys & gals have been cut from the past seasons.

However there is always somebody willing to spill show secrets about who had a serious relationship back home and cheated anyway on the low low . . . it doesn't all come out on the reunion special after the finale lol. The AYTO showrunners cheat the fans of BM/WF interracial and its an established fact because how often do they show some white guy getting some on that show in the Boom Boom room?? Now have they EVER shown BM/WF in there? But we know from the contestants themselves via AYTO AfterBuzz and online chats that they have occurred.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • List
  16. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

I just watched season 1 of Temptation Island. The girls on that season are much hotter than season 2 but not quite as aggressive. Jevon missed a golden opportunity when blonde Katheryn asked him if he has ever been with a blonde and then confessed her attraction to him. Jevon showed enormous self-control. Katheryn then ended up going for the white guy from Texas, John. Perhaps she was just drunk and talking shit with Jevon.

• List
  17. Young Herschel

^ I prefer this seasons girls over last especially the ones we have seen featured so far . . . other than Brittany from season 1 of course. I'm expecting this season to be much more fun too :)

• List
  18. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Fair enough. I guess we have different tastes. But I do agree that the girls this season are wilder.

I really hope Kate hooks up with Dominique.

19. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Anna and Junior are on a Blind date, this is Anna's second attempt on the show and they set her up with her type once again (wink).
    Has she finally found the man that could handle her wild side?

Host Fred Sirieix says-
    "Can a leopard change its spots?
    And should they have to change?
    Love isn't about finding the perfect partner,
    it's about seeing the imperfect person perfectly,
    And for all their spots.
    "

20. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Daniel and Millie